NHL

Darque

As it is already the the 28th in my timezone I can say that tonight will be the night that Ruutu finally gets to fracture Iginla's skull. He's been trying for awhile, tonight he succeeds

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Woohoo! We won! It was only the Canadiens, but still! A win is a win :aiee:)

Crosby had four more points.. He leads the NHL ahead of Ovechkin. Both super-rookies from last year still 1 and 2. Amazing.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

4-3 Hawks in over time, the bleeding has stopped.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hemsky is taking responsibility for the Czech-Mates line not playing well it seems.

He had an article in The Sun today, and it was pretty interesting.

Says he's not content with hearing that he's going to be a star in the league, but that he wants people to say that he is a star in this league. And not just by scoring points. 120 points but missing the playoffs is worthless to him. He'd much rather get 60 points and help his team make the playoffs.

This is why I hate TSN. On the night when Montreal retires Ken Dryden's number, before a game against Ottawa, who are they televising? Did you say Ottawa at Montreal? If you did, you'd be wrong. Instead they are showing New York and Boston. <_<

"This is why I hate TSN. On the night when Montreal retires Ken Dryden's number, before a game against Ottawa, who are they televising? Did you say Ottawa at Montreal? If you did, you'd be wrong. Instead they are showing New York and Boston. "

That is why I like TSN. Ken Dryden is a washed up old has been. The Rangers are the best team ever. TSN made the intellgent decision. I wish they did it more foten, and played 82 Ranger games. I want to watch stars of today not stars of eons ago.

The only exception to this rule is the greatest hockey player ever known as Mark Messier. :mellow:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"This is why I hate TSN. On the night when Montreal retires Ken Dryden's number, before a game against Ottawa, who are they televising? Did you say Ottawa at Montreal? If you did, you'd be wrong. Instead they are showing New York and Boston. "

That is why I like TSN. Ken Dryden is a washed up old has been. The Rangers are the best team ever. TSN made the intellgent decision. I wish they did it more foten, and played 82 Ranger games. I want to watch stars of today not stars of eons ago.

The only exception to this rule is the greatest hockey player ever known as Mark Messier. :ermm:

You are entitled to your own opinion and just like I am entitled to the opinion that you are an idiot and that your opinion sucks. :mellow:

P.S. If it was any team but the Rangers, I'd have been nice to Dryden but NOBODY gets in the way of the Rangers witHout facing my wrath!!!

He, and the Kanadians picked the wrong day to retire his number. Sorry. Thems the breaks. :mellow:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

P.S. If it was any team but the Rangers, I'd have been nice to Dryden but NOBODY gets in the way of the Rangers witHout facing my wrath!!!

He, and the Kanadians picked the wrong day to retire his number. Sorry. Thems the breaks. :mellow:

I'd still rather watch Montreal and Ottawa than Boston and New York. Are you even watching the Rangers game?

I'd rather watch Hal Gill pick his navel than watch any of your teams play!!1!one

I could say the same about the Leafs. Unfortunately I happen to live in Leafs territory so I always get the Leafs games instead of the good teams. :sorcerer:

^ two in a row now for the Leafs since the all-star break. they're playing decent hockey these days (forgetting the 8-2 thrashing fron the Pens). Hopefully the teams in front of the Leafs will lose a few more games this season so they can make the playoffs.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Can't complain. An away win against the Hurricanes is nothing to sneer about.

Just keep this positive trend going and we'll make the play-offs. It feels like they have a team worthy of being in the play-offs but they have to consistently show it on the ice too. GO LEAFS GO!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Just saw this on TSN.

A minus to bad luck that turned one of life's biggest moments to a total disaster. Bruins rookie David Krejci got the last-minute call to suit up for Wednesday night's game against the Sabres. But on just his third shift, an Adam Mair cheap shot knocked him unconscious and out of his NHL debut. A debut that lasted a grand total of 2:07- he's now out indefinitely.

What a horrible thing to have happen in your first game. :huh: