Sorry , I'm new here

mixalych

Hahaha. You wont get old here :aiee:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Nice work tarna. You should just have replaced the links with other links, like your favourite game company, anonymous alcoholics, anti drug treatment plans, what have you :thumbsup:

Edited by Gorth

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Nice work tarna. You should just have replaced the links with other links, like your favourite game company, anonymous alcoholics, anti drug treatment plans, what have you  :thumbsup:

Maybe next time as I'm fairly drunk right now. :aiee:

The really annoying thing about this slug of crap is that I ran a Google check on the username about an hour before it posted. There's a legitimate posting history behind that name. We're now getting actual 'humans' ( yes, I use that term loosely ) running these feces rolling dung beetles. I hope they *read something distasteful in their morning newspaper*. :aiee:

*Edited by Walsingham for sheer fury*

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Maybe next time as I'm fairly drunk right now.  :aiee:

:thumbsup:

Well, in that case, Happy New Year when it gets to that point in your time zone.

In that case they should be flayed alive.

I'd suggested punching a nail throught their foot and then pulling their toenails with a pair of pliers ( after a Draino enema with a pressure washer ) but the Law takes a dim view of this sort of appropriate justice. :thumbsup:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Aww, but I visit this site for the drug ads.

If only you'd asked earlier, I'd have mentioned that I would sell them to you myself at a reasonable discount. :thumbsup:

What would you like to feel like? I'll mix it up for you here in the kitchen sink. :D

Ruminations...

Note to self: if I ever decide to commit suicide that would have to be the way to do it.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.