New Year's Resolutionz

Pop

I vow to take at least 1 thing seriously this year. Honest. And to lie less. Maybe.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

No. They had the curious nerve to give me the 'it's you, really. I just have a preternatural dislike of being well-treated." I think it all comes down to Marx' principle. No-one woman wants a boyfriend that would have her as a girlfriend.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

No. They had the curious nerve to give me the 'it's you, really. I just have a preternatural dislike of being well-treated." I think it all comes down to Marx' principle. No-one woman wants a boyfriend that would have her as a girlfriend.

They just want you to treat them like you can always leave.. but don't .. They don't want to feel like they are stuck with you - while not wanting to feel like you don't appriciate them either.. it's only after 20 years they just don't care either way anymore..

Fortune favors the bald.

If you are really interested, you might want to analyze the relationships in more detail, using transactional analysis (it's a popular tool used today by Analytical Psychiatrists, for one). Though that might cause a lot more consternation than you are prepared for: people like their neuroses, they are comfortable. ;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

In my case particularly so, as it is a neuroses that demands I shuffle around in a duvet.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.