Its been awhile, post your desktop image!

Sand

Well your icons take up like a third of your screen. I use 1280x1024 actually.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

and there you have it.. :(

It looks like your walking into a room lusting at your victim your about to kill with that viking sword. Yarr!

Well, you're right on the first couple of accounts, but it's a Kukri instead of a Viking sword (which I would never be able to carry).

Fortune favors the bald.

and there you have it.. :lol:

Nevermind the vagt plan, but what is there in the SKAL SE! file?... :ermm:

And no, I'm not posting me desktop. It's the plain old blue classic Windows desktop (since this is my work computer, which is used for presentations to clients).

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Bah! Viking swords! What you want is a good Scottish Claymore. 5 feet from tip to pommel. My cousin has one actually. Almost as big as she is. :grin:

or a Viking Broadsword.. about the same lenght..

Nevermind the vagt plan, but what is there in the SKAL SE! file?...

The exact content of the file:

-

The Fountain 2006 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0414993/

An Inconvenient Truth 2006 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0497116/

-

and there you have it.. :)

Random fact: BitLord contains adware.

I know .. I sweep my computer daily.. but I'm too bored to find a better solutions - and ipsofacto it also says that the spyware comes from Torrenreactor, which I never use.. (so that diminshes the risk a little)

Fortune favors the bald.

Use uTorrent. It doesn't even have an installer, just one executable.

qft uttorent is best :ermm:

desktoplj0.jpg

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.