• Revan
    • Malak
    • Sion
    • Nilhus

God no Please someone stop this noobie.

*activates his anti noobie lightsaber*

Don't post that pic again.

:) Yay, I was given one of those

Yeah, would you stop posting that disturbing, uncool picture of yours? Happen to have any anti-noobie lightsabers for me DeathScepter?

:lol: Yeah, seriously stop spamming those incredibly lame ass pictures, its the lamest thing I have seen on these forums. Oh and its as your sig? So that means every post you make people have to endure that, and you have made 10 posts so that means over 100 forum members have also probabally seen it, and not counting your posts where you have acctually uploaded the picture which is about 3 or 4.

And that picture is a perfect display of non-sexyness, and I pwn Earth kthx.

Anyways back on topic so my uber post doesnt get deleted or hopefully noticed :) Bandon was a jerk, there is a lot of Sith newbies that really need to learn2beSiF, most of them put their strenght over their strenght in the force, ie. Bandon and they are always saying how strong they are and how their master has taught me well, none of them usually prove right either.

A fine moderator will hopefully remove that unsavory spam of oversized pictures. As for the poll, I wouldn't place Revan and Kreia in there, it may be a debatable point but they're Gray Jedi, the Sith title is just too limiting for them. However, since none of them was above acting like a Sith when the need arose I see nothing wrong in a comparison with full time Sith like Sion and the others. Therefore my vote goes to the old queen, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, none of the others could ever be as acidly evil, diabolically intelligent and strong in the Force, and none of them had even half of her pride and resourceful winning resolve, I mean she gets exiled by the Jedi and the Sith, stripped of her connection to the Force, gimped and sight impaired, the Exile even cuts her remaing hand off, and she keeps coming, deadlier than before.

Malak was the worst of the above, while it's a tough fight with Sion at least he was conscious to be but a pawn to Kreia yet kept fighting to achieve being something more under her tutelage, like the weak who struggle are better than the strong who won't understand their weaknesses. Malak was true to his own strengths but he should have focused them against the Jedi, not the Republic, and knowing Revan had escaped death he should have seen it coming that the Force was bringing them to a confrontation and destroy him by any means necessary before he had a chance to become strong again.

Nihilus is a nihilist, like Smith in Matrix Revolutions, a defeated personality to begin with, just waiting to be put out of his misery, he's just a McGuffin who may have been far more interesting had the game been longer, and if he actually even spoke one clear word.

Revan is a hero, the kind that not only doesn't fear to dirty his hands for the greater good, he does it head high right as rain, bearing dark side features as an honorable veteran would his war wounds. The Exile still had her doubts about this kind of path before her journey would regain her her connection to the Force but she didn't have Revan's training when she left for the Mandalorian Wars, old queen would change that and have better results though I think Revan, from what we are given to know, had more chances to be stained by his crimes during the wars so if I were to say which of them had more blood on their hands I would say Revan.

Yeah, would you stop posting that disturbing, uncool picture of yours? Happen to have any anti-noobie lightsabers for me DeathScepter?

I do have plenty of them and plenty of variety.

I do have a return Policy if you don't like your anti noobie lightsaber, you can trade it in for another.

Double lightsabers.

twin lightsabers(long, short and long/short combo)

Traditionial Lightsabers

and Short Traditionial lightsaber.

All colors including some unortodox colors like Pink.

Also there are holocrons teaching for every area of a lightsaber duelist's training including holographic sparring partners.

Whatever Big Green says :)

I wasn't being mean though, I was being mean to these old and sloppy natives that populate this thread ;)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

:brows:

I didn't understand that at all.

C'mon Sturm, you have to admit you was atleast terrified by my post! :- If you did then it could be said I was mean to you. :( (Fine, fine... I was nasty to noob, but it was HER IDEA!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Guest The Architect
I do have a return Policy if you don't like your anti noobie lightsaber, you can trade it in for another.

:)

As long as it kills noobs, I'll be happy.

I wasn't being mean though, I was being mean to these old and sloppy natives that populate this thread :lol:

:lol:

I wouldn't happen to be one of these old and sloppy natives you speak of, would I? :aiee:

Edited by The Architect

I wasn't being mean though, I was being mean to these old and sloppy natives that populate this thread :p

:o

I wouldn't happen to be one of these old and sloppy natives you speak of, would I? :p

:aiee:

Yes -->

NOT RLY

Besides:

Fine, fine... I was nasty to noob, but it was HER IDEA!

:))

I just tried to save myself from fiery pits of hell Big Green One can take me.

You can't even be coward nowadays, geez. <_<

:p

Edited by Xard

Play America's Army, it's better than Source :aiee:

Pff no its not, its some free garbage > Red Orchestra, now thats a good game, although it takes ages to get into, the fighting is good as you cant just spam, it basically forces you to look down the sights, and the running to place to place gets long and tiresome, oh and being killed by some pathetic camper who shouldnt be there, and waiting to respawn :huh:"

Bah, RO has no chance against mighty of AA.

O RLY?