lightsabre

Dantooine...And if you don't mind cheats, then Peragus--You can use lightsabers from beginning.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Nar Shadda

By the first planet you should be far enough light or dark to get Visas to come after after you, so you should have only one part left to acquire. There are two quick ways to get the third piece on Nar Shadda - reunite the guy in the dock flop house with his wife in the refugee sector - or - steal the part from the hutt.

Nar Shadda

By the first planet you should be far enough light or dark to get Visas to come after after you, so you should have only one part left to acquire.  There are two quick ways to get the third piece on Nar Shadda - reunite the guy in the dock flop house with his wife in the refugee sector - or - steal the part from the hutt.

You can do it even easier than that.

Just kill said guy in the flophouse. Nice, quick lightsaber.

Nar Shadda

By the first planet you should be far enough light or dark to get Visas to come after after you, so you should have only one part left to acquire.  There are two quick ways to get the third piece on Nar Shadda - reunite the guy in the dock flop house with his wife in the refugee sector - or - steal the part from the hutt.

Swish.

Or just lewt Vogga

Nar-shadaa is a good place to go the items you need to build your own lightsaber. If you just want to "find" one you will need to fight one of the Jedi Masters. Well... you don't neeed to fight him :shifty: ... but I like too.

Edited by Watchman

I don't think Dantoonie is any slower, if you go the DS path of getting the part rather than the more...uh...diplomatic way. I'd usually go there and IIRC I'd just run to the Temple to that door. Tho you did have to deal with a few bacties and such. No biggie.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You might try getting some random items from Joran after rescuing him from a room in the Jedi enclave on Dantooine. He will give one of three lightsaber parts and occasionally two colour crystals. I sometimes had orange and cyan crystals from him on one try. Items are slightly different with each reload.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Then I'm sorry...You have to make one for yourself eventually...

Well, cheats still make game fun if you slightly use it, and use cheats if you're VERY frustrated.

Edited by CSI: Nihilus

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

I don't see any reason why someone would be frustrated about not being able to progress in Kotor that they would have to use a cheat to get a lightsaber. Unless they have to kill a master, but you should have one by then anyway.

Dxun, Canok gutting, and when you finish helping Mandalore.

Nar Shadda, Galactic Reunification Quest, and Voggas Horde.

Dantooine, Jorran, as mentioned by Vaxen. I don't know where you would get the last part on Dantooine other than from Visas.

Korriban is a question mark as I have never done it first.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

I usually get them on Dantooine.

One from jorran, the other from the

forged will.

You get DS points for forging the will, but you can easily recouperate

to LS quite easily (especially as you are still early on in the game)

This means in order to get them on dantooine all you have to do is

visit administrator adare to get a scavenger pass, then visit the enclave,

go round, rescue/kill jorran then pick up the will, tamper with it, then

return to the admin building to collect the second peice.

I usually do the crystal cave and return the vaporater parts at the same

time. <_<

This takes me about 10-15 minutes total. :dancing:

Edited by Dam13n