Community Resources

LadyCrimson

I got it...should work now.

Apparently a given image size restriction also applies to the media files for non-Admins - thus the 900kb was applying to the sounds for the usergroup but not for me - I thought there was no size restriction for them. <_<

I increased the apparently user-universal upload limit to 10MB. Is that big enough?

Edit: Apparently not, lol.

ReEdit: Increased to 16MB, updated the first post.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Very fun, Drabek. :mellow:

Pop, I moved your song uploads to the Misc folder under Music-we-listen-to. I'd prefer to keep non-member recorded music seperate.

Edit: Someone mentioned avatars - I made a category for avatars/small funnies under Misc that can be directly hotlinked. Please keep uploads to that folder small....thanks. :D

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'll post the song me and Blank made after I show him the final project.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sorry, I've been away. Just curious, did you guys get an actual error message of some kind or was it just not loading? My webhost does daily backups every night (pacific time) and sometimes that causes intermittent but usually very brief slowdowns/delays etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There's some kind of odd bug w/the gallery software that doesn't like server PHP4 upgrades. I went to PHP5 and it's working but I have to try to patch the gallery software so it may stutter a bit more until I get it done.

After the experience of horrible 4images support when I needed it, I'm considering switching gallery software, which would be somewhat easier to use/configure - and would let users have/create their own 'albums' if they wished, as opposed to just uploading to pre-made ones. But that would mean some downtime and re-registering w/the new program; there aren't too many using the gallery right now tho, so I kind of figure it wouldn't bother anyone much... :) but thought I'd ask first?

It wouldn't happen for a little while at any rate.

Update: Gallery2 sucks too much server CPU to be acceptable in my book, and the other large opensource gallery won't allow for hotlinkable thumbnails vs. the full size image, the way I prefer to do.

I'd really like to be able to give users control over creation/administration of their own albums but for the moment I'm sticking w/the current gallery pending further research.

• 6 months later...

Kor and Surrept are both on it, and that doesn't mean they're totally gay.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

• 4 weeks later...

That's what she said

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

• 2 months later...

I'm in Facebook as well.

Just search for "Jaakko Hukka".

Hahah, I'd be so bummed if I was from a more central country and did this.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds