Thank you again Obisidian.

racofer

You did it again Obsidian, thanks. Not only you ruined the Knights of the Old Republic series from BIOWARE, now you ruined Neverwinter. 2 in a row, congratulations.

The story is so poor, so easy to predict. The graphics don't make up to the ABSURD system requirements, sluggish out of the box....... man I don't even know what words to use to describe this "thing" you made.

You did it again Obsidian, thanks. Not only you ruined the Knights of the Old Republic series from BIOWARE, now you ruined Neverwinter. 2 in a row, congratulations.

The story is so poor, so easy to predict. The graphics don't make up to the ABSURD system requirements, sluggish out of the box.......  man I don't even know what words to use to describe this "thing" you made.

you_fail_06.jpg

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

What would be funny would be if a game was released and 2 days later a bunch of people who didn't like the game wouldn't show up and post a lot of utterly empty whinings about why the game is horrible and company X is a bunch of bastards for runining it.

*yawns*

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

"How do you think story is poor? Care to suggest further?"

Unlike the OP, I wouldn't say the story is poor. However, it is not great. Solid is the term I'd use. It's basically the same set up as 99% of RPGs. Kinda reminds me of all three NWN campaigns.

The story itself is not what makes the camapign fun to me. The characters, character creation/customization, and exploration is.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

While I believe everyone should have the right to express their opinion, there is a right way and a wrong way to do so.

Next time, please give criticism in a more constructive way that doesn't involve trolling.

This thread will now be closed.