NWN2: Major disappointment - Character creation

Riftworm

I rather have a glowing magical sword.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

I feel so left out. I can't get hold of Final Fantasy 12 and I cant get hold of Neverwinter Nights 2 and I am still waiting for Gothic 3 to be finalized even though it's been out a month or so already.

At least I broke down and got Dark Messiah of Might & Magic. It's exactly as stupid as the reviews said it would be.. Going for the "Dumbest Game Ever" award.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Oh, and one more thing, any of you that wish to play the game MP, know how to get a hold of me.

The Omricon Neverwinter Evils shall rise again!

w00t

If any of you get seperated, or throw yourselves on an enemies sword at the most unopportune moment for no apparent reason, think of me and smile... :(

Don't panic - just remember the golden rule:

If in doubt, let Kiro scout it out!

manthing2.jpg

I will be getting NWN 2, but I think i'll play the new guildwars chapters for a while untill it goes down a notch in price, since it isen't a slam dunk, and I just happen to be very picky with some of the major complaints, character generation primarilly.

Morrowind had truly horrible stock faces with only 3 or 4 acceptable enough to make a character, but the community fixed that. I hope the same will happen with NWN 2

Edited by Gorgon

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

This topic has outlived it's usefulness. For first impressions, let's go here.

Please remember to use the [spoiler & /spoiler] tag pair.

I may over-react and give you multiple warnings, if you spoil the game for me. :thumbsup:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT