SNOW!!!!

taks

Most of the ice on that door is via the giant popsicle there.

And I managed a shot of the big one, I just had to actually leave the comfort of the inside of my condo.

imgp0228yl4.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Awesome pics of ice. Ice is fascinating. I'd love to explore some ice caves or something. With my camera, of course.

Giant icicles always make me think of this Snoopy cartoon where he's trapped in a doghouse by an icicle of doom..

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

the colorado mountains are expecting another couple feet this coming week. yay!!! i'm expecting the first ski-day this year to be next friday (i'm on a 9/80 work schedule so every other friday is an off day). i had hoped to get out several times before turkey day, but alas, i just do not have the time.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Ice is fascinating.

At certain times, yes. It's alright when you're inside and can close the door, but driving on a sheet of it can be fun to downright scary.

And I couldn't post in this thread without adding another ice pic(k? ah forget it), this time featuring daylight!

imgp0231ta5.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Ice is fascinating.

At certain times, yes. It's alright when you're inside and can close the door, but driving on a sheet of it can be fun to downright scary.

Well, I did mean aesthetically. I usually try to stay away from cold weather in general, myself, as I think I've already established. :cat:

In pictures tho - quite beautiful.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

hehe, kwinkydentally we're getting more snow again. 5th time this year. the mountains are apparently suffering right now. I-70 was shut down for 60 miles due to the mounds of fluffy white stuff. ALL of colorado's moutains are beneficiaries this year. wolf creek is at 93 inches and it snowed all day (i.e., they'll be over 100 by tomorrow), steamboat is near 70", my mountain, copper, is in the 50s or so with bunches coming down still... yay.

i don't get my skis till thursday, however (season rentals) and my ski-buddy and i are meeting at 6 am friday. yay 2.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

Ice is fascinating.

And I couldn't post in this thread without adding another ice pic(k? ah forget it), this time featuring daylight!

imgp0231ta5.jpg

That one in the background is definitely a potential ice-pick ...!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Guest The Architect
:joy: IT'S SNOWING! :joy:

For the first time this year, and it's almost summer.  :wub:) Priddy swirling SNOW!  YAY!!  :joy:

My nose hurts. :D YAY!! :joy:

I like snow. :p

Lucky you Purg. We never get any snow in Perth. :)

Edited by The Architect