SNOW!!!!

taks

I haven't seen any real amount of snow in years. Maybe time for a winter cabin vacation?

And I get tanlines from just sitting on a porch eating a sandwich. It drives me crazy.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Snow is pretty when it covers the landscape. Not that I would want to go outside, it would be too cold.

Now if they can only figure out to have snow in 80 degree weather. :lol:

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"

Is that an uncovered apartment porch loaded with a stash of snow-covered couch cushions, or something? :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ah, I see. When I think of BBQ's I still envision the round Webbers. I forget they've mostly gone rectangular now. Along with the patio chair, it looked like a cushion. :D

Is your patio covered? I ask because it seems kind of shaded - did the snow blow in?

It's partially covered. I merely opened the door to the deck and stood inside. I'm still in my pyjamas. :)

edit: here's a pic since I can't explain myself very well, LC

moresnowrg3.jpg

I need to go to the store. This should be interesting...

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Pajamas...that makes me cold just thinking about it. :)

Edit: Yes, go to the store, and take pictures! :)

Edited by LadyCrimson

"Barely above freezing mark" = around 33-35F perhaps? = really cold for non-mountain living Californians. :lol:

Brrr!

It's not cold until you have an ice stalactite hanging from your nose.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I used to be pretty cold-proof, actually. But these days....

LadyCrimson = cold weather weenie

Also a hot weather weenie.

The weather here, in the sourthern part of northern Europe, is pretty mild actually - this time of year it's normally getting pretty cold and the rain is harsh and relentless (red. rain + wind).. but it's more like late summer this year, with mild temperatures and almost no rain .. I don't know if I should be worried or happy!? (wind is blowing pretty hard as I'm typing this though - but it's still nothing)

Fortune favors the bald.

Well, that was as much fun as can be expected. Not suprisingly the roughest part of the voyage was getting in and out of my parking spot. The main roads were okay, while residental areas were slightly poorer. Now if I could just do something about those people in their SUVs' who drive like ****... <_<

Oh yeah, pictures. This is what my car looked like when I went downstairs.

carnb2.jpg

And after I opened the door to get the snow brush.

car2uf8.jpg

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

If vodka set outside is frozen, then it is too cold.

Murphy's Law of Computer Gaming: The listed minimum specifications written on the box by the publisher are not the minimum specifications of the game set by the developer.

@\NightandtheShape/@ - "Because you're a bizzare strange deranged human?"

Walsingham- "Sand - always rushing around, stirring up apathy."

Joseph Bulock - "Another headache, courtesy of Sand"