Onderon revisited

I am stuck in Onderon when you return to either save the queen or side with the general.

I get to right before the palace (the section with the turret tower) and I can take the first force field, but teh second one.... I can't seem to find out how to get past it (the enemy soliders beg for their lives and then the sith lords kill them) any advice?

Sorry don't know how else to describe

*Insert lightsaber/Bash lock*

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Its a forcefield, that doesn't work

It does here; that Force Field is a little bit wacky...

Bug #12929147148740581295637

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It's just a buggy spot, that force field. Keep trying, re-load, re-bash, run away from it and run back, it'll go eventually.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Lightsabers and Bao-Dur's arm break force fields

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

*Insert lightsaber/Bash lock*

Its a forcefield, that doesn't work

And I didn't think I'd need bao dur so I sent him to the sith tomb on dxun

Uh...yeah it does. <_<

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

And there is Kreia as a lightsaber user if some characters have been to Dxun raid, apart from own character, assuming. Usually tend to choose Bao-Dur for Dxun mission as rewiring generators with him can be a bit interesting.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Well, only blue force field protecting Queen in palace might not be breachable with sabers. Which is why Vaklu and Sith used drexl to bash it down. Don't tell me drexl beasts have anti-force field materials which their claws are made up of?

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

You don't? I always do.

I tended not to use him much after the first time I tried him. Tho I have sent him to Dxun once or twice.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts