NFL 2006 Season

Enoch

Grossman has 2 GREAT back to back drives now, if only the receivers could HOLD ON TO THE FRICKIN BALL.

BTW, at this point, a loss would be due too the line, the running back with a fumble, and multiple drops and fumbles via receivers.

Grossman got picked, but he has played better than Eli, aka good enough to win

EDIT: Grossman = Woot

Edited by kumquatq3

Of course, Manning is playing agsint the Bears D while Grossman is playing against the Giants' Second String. And, not Grossman = woot; but Bears defense = Woot (well, except that last Ginats drive).

Grossman is playing good right now. Not great;l but good. Eli playing bad; but not Grossman bad. LOL

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

1. Coughlin = worst coach ever.

2. I hate Feely.

3. What were the Giants smoking!?!

Bah. they deserve to lose the agme, and next week too as punishment for that whole stupid play.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

"If the Giants win, they will win in spite of Eli"

Agreed. Add Coughlin, and Feely to that, please.

Edited by Volourn

Yeah; but that's now why we lost.

1. Dumb coaching mistakes.

2. Great second half play by Grossman. (started late 1st half though)

3. Feely is a goofball, and the rest of the specila teams followed in his footseps.

4. Asanine refereeing. ie. Jacobs called for 'unsportsmanlike conduct' when he tucks ballunder uniform; but Bears guy does the 'ball under legs repeatedly in a mocking manner' and no no call. What the ehck? espicially since Jacobs has doen that move for awhile now and no penalties. Urgh.

5. Not the best defensive game the Bears played (espciially on that one Giant drive); but did when it mattered.

Edited by Volourn

4. Asanine refereeing. ie. Jacobs called for 'unsportsmanlike conduct' when he tucks ballunder uniform; but Bears guy does the 'ball under legs repeatedly in a mocking manner' and no no call. What the ehck? espicially since Jacobs has doen that move for awhile now and no penalties.

The ball under the lag is done by moose for years, and he's a vet, so he can get away with it. It's all a grey area.

No worse than jump shooting the ball

Edited by kumquatq3

btw, I'm not saying that what he did was worthy of apenalty ( i persoanlly don't think it is); but ti's about equal with what Jacobs is. If youa re gonna call one a penalty; you should call the other one as well. Or neither as would be my preference.

btw, I'm not saying that what he did was worthy of apenalty ( i persoanlly don't think it is); but ti's about equal with what Jacobs is. If youa re gonna call one a penalty; you should call the other one as well. Or neither as would be my preference.

They did call that dance after that Eli manning pick by the corner (forgot who)

and a "late" hit or two

they were calling it fairly tight

Edited by kumquatq3

Meh. By then, the game was getting out of hand anyways. Ref calls in a game that's all but over are meaningless.

P.S. Bears likely clinched top spot in the conference with the win. -_-

So how many TDs is LDT going to score against Denver's vaunted defense? Or will they stuff him again (like in previous years), and force Rivers to throw 40 times?

Rivers has been a stud this year on my fantasy team (I picked him up in week 3 or so off the waiver wire!), but right now I'm leaning toward benching him for Jon Kitna who is playing the terrible Arizona Cardinals this week.

The Lions had a bad game last week and I think they'll rebound against the Cards, because, well, the Cards would get beaten by the Sisters of the Poor right about now.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

LOLZ  :aiee:

SD will go home crying after getting their butts whipped.

:huh:

Yellow smileys = Chargers

And the horse is a Bronco! That was some slick and inventive interpretation of the emoticon, Kum. :applause:

But seriously, I don't know who to pick on this one. The Chargers are on a roll, and I don't think even Denver can slow them down. My call is San Diego 24, Denver 20.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs