NFL 2006 Season

Enoch

Passing over the Super Bowl for a moment, I'm beginning to think that the Pro Bowl might actually be worth watching this year. Why? Little Bill!

Belichick, as the losing coach in the AFC Championship, gets to coach the AFC squad. Lots of potential drama there: The AFC Pro Bowl is roughly 1/3rd San Diego Chargers, who were not particularly happy with Belichick's behavior in and after their last playoff game. Also, (and perhaps most importantly) what is he going to wear? Do they make a Hawaiian hoodie?

8 Days to the Superbowl and Sexy Rexy gave to me...

Eight sacks on Manning

Seven play action passes

Six interceptions

Five catches by moooooose

Four lineman stunting

Three touchdown passes

Two star half backs

And a Superbowl trophy for you and me

I think a pretty big portion of the Superbowl pie will be decided by which running back from Texas plays the best. If Addai picks up blitzers well, gets first downs in short yardage sistuations, and can get YAC as the safety valve then the game will be made considerable easier for Manning.

If Benson can average 3.5+ yrds. per carry and soften up the middle of the Indy D, then the safeties will have to creep up making Grossman's job easier and tiring out tacklers for Jones to make big plays

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I think the result will likely depend on Peyton. He'll have to be at his best to defeat Chicago... and, no, he wans't at his best against the Patriots last Sunday.

Manning is the man. This is his game to win... and, to lose...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I think Peyton could probaly have a great game and his team still lose.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

That would imply that Grossman had a greta game as well.. Not gonna happen. And, the Bears running backs will probably get between 100-150 yards on the ground; but if Manning has a *great* game that would mean the Bears would have to score at least 30 points...

Manning has yet to have a great game this post season. two subpar ones, and one adequate one...

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Manning hasn't had that many great playoff games. Its because he plays in a timing offense, but you see those don't work too well in the playoffs. Teams get physical with the WRs and throws everything off.