Bush uses 9/11 to Justify Iraq War

Lo and behold, the great U.S. President George W. Bush decided to use the 9/11 attack, the attack by the Taliban of Afganistan and Al Qaeda, to justify the war in Iraq.  That is just sickening how he is using a day of mourning in which thousands died to justify an invasion of a country that never was a threat to U.S. citizens on U.S. soil.

Agreed. I bet bush didn't know the geographical location of iraq or afghanistan until he has invaded there.The terriblest thing is that I think he didn't know that location despite his father doing the same.

He also claims that the God is talking with him to justify his illegal war and to get the support of christians. This tactic's complexiy is beyond bush's IQ level so I thing his assistants told him this may work to collect ''human shields'' from other christ countries(no one in usa wants to be soldier) for the wars taking place on Muslim lands.

here is the proof of bushish tales vol1

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

Agreed. I bet bush didn't know the geographical location of iraq or afghanistan until he has invaded there.The terriblest thing is that I think he didn't know that location despite his father doing the same.

What would make you believe that?

You don't believe that?

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

You don't believe that?

Whether or not I believe it is irrelevant. I asked you why you believe that.

Ah, but you see, therein lies the conundrum. You found that picture....so if you just googled it, it would have told you the answer.

Joy!

Now lies the next question....is it really that "sad" that I actually didn't know where Botswana was before I asked that question (I googled a map of Africa)?

Because quite honestly, I could go through the rest of my life never typing or saying Botswana ever again.

Isn't the important thing that, should I ever need to know where Botswana is, I am capable of finding out in a speedy manner?

Well, you can't really justifiably be upset or disgruntled that people don't know geography, if it isn't something that they need to know. I mean, if they never use the information, then why should they be expected to know it?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Ah, but you see, therein lies the conundrum. You found that picture....so if you just googled it, it would have told you the answer.

Joy!

Now lies the next question....is it really that "sad" that I actually didn't know where Botswana was before I asked that question (I googled a map of Africa)?

Because quite honestly, I could go through the rest of my life never typing or saying Botswana ever again.

Isn't the important thing that, should I ever need to know where Botswana is, I am capable of finding out in a speedy manner?

I knew it was South Central Africa. I didn't know that their native language was Tswana, nor that the capital was Gaborone.

And, more and more, the ability to recognise

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Bush can use what ever he want to try to justify his invasion...but then again he can only justify it in the eyes of the US sheep and US biased ppl...the Iraq war is illegal by all means and the US will suffer because of it...it already is...over $300 billion dollars spend, close to 3000 soldiers dead...and not to mention the US has turned the Iraq into it's own battleground with the so-called terrorists combined with secretarian violence that turned the land of Iraq into a worse state than it was during Sadddam...he had Iraq under control with bloodshed...the US doesn't have control with the same ammount or even more bloodshed...the US has done it all in Iraq like Saddam other then mass graves....the US has killed, tortured, raped and abused...and for what??? WMDs? Al-Qaida link? The repeated words that Bush gave to the world - IMMINENT THREAT??!! Yeah right...Iraq is nothing but a proven fact that the US is a rotten disgusting imperialistic agressor which has over and over again proven that it's the most hypocritical nation upon the face of the world....masking their self-interest into some actions based upon morality, justice, freedom and other words that are a part of Bush's limited vocabulary....when another 9/11 happens to the US expect little symphaty in the world, yet again expect the opposite...