How bad was your day?

Pop

I saw that on Google News a bit ago... school shootings, here we go again.

Anyway, the cold's getting worse, but I'm putting a dent in my workload, so I guess my day is improving..

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

I had to bike to school in the rain this morning. I wake up just as my parents leave this morning and on their way out they decided to tell me, "Oh yeah! It's raining outside!" I'm left there thinking I wouldn't have minded if they woke me up early if it meant I got a ride to school and avoided the rain. Was still raining a little over an hour later when I left. <_<

I'm going home. No matter how ordinary now, it always feels so great. Just now I was watching Rome and Grey's Anatomy surrounded by newfound friends and I just couldn't help feeling how blessed I am. I wasn't thinking it at all at first, but when the the latter series ended wth a cliche happy-happy-joy-joy music ending and everyone laughed, something just clicked and I looked around in awe. It must have been one of the happiest moments in my life and I know I will store it as long as I can in my heart. I haven't felt such closeness since the lower secondary school graduation.

Despite that, heh, going home such a great feel. Even though my parents have never been exactly dear to me, there's just so much good things back in home. The experience of returning is almost spiritual.

So, no. My day wasn't bad at all.

Edit:

:p Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just got fired from my job, they called to tell me to drop off my uniform and pick up my last check. Also my car is still broken. Also I may or may not have accidentally gotten involved with someone who's pinned me with felony check fraud, more details on that later; right now I'm worried about the car.

I will have approximately $120 to fix the old one or buy a new one. Basically I'm completely and utterly boned.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Well, that does sound ****ty.

Parents?

Oh I know, its probably gone because he has found his own little group of nerds at his new uni. A group of people that understands the same cultural references and have the same interests as him... but I am just guessing.

Pretty much yeah, excpet for the "nerds"-part. I'm playing football and actually having fun, the last time that happened was...well, I don't think I can get back that far without stimulants or hypnosis. Really, the best thing here is that not just some odd clique I happened to get accepted into. :p

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

My dad's car busted the exact same day mine did and it's gonna be $800 to fix his.

Yeah, I agree. You are totally boned.

Seeing as I'm not exactly you, god bless, and therefore can't really decide any alternatives apart from succumbing to ennui; what are your options?

kirottu said:

You have a hard set of balls, I think you'll do it.

- Mus?, forever unemployed

kirottu said:

The hot water heater broke last week. A week of cold showers and boiling water to hand-wash dishes. The hot water heater broke because the filter my husby put on the water line clogged, causing the water heater to explode when the dishwashing timer clicked on (at 2 am). The filter clogged because our well water looks like pond scum. Our well water looks like pond scum, because our pond leaks, turning the front acreage into a marsh and contaminating our well.

It will cost $2000 to replace the special-sized propane water heater. It will cost $5000 to try to repack the well to keep out the pond seepage. It will cost $20000 to drain the pond and line it with concrete.

Rural living sucks. That is all.

I have to rewrite 20 pages of my 40 page paper and have it ready by monday when i have an oral exam on which the 3rd question will be about what i wrote in the paper. I'm also sick and my knee hurts like hell.

And all the manga and online and other comics and anime and ever other entertaining thing i watch/read seems to be really interesting right now so i can't stop concentrate on anything.

Other than that i'm fine.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

feng... if you lived near me I'd try to set you up with at my mc'ds .. we get away with murder in terms of coming and going and pretty much say "screw the rules"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

The hot water heater broke last week.  A week of cold showers and boiling water to hand-wash dishes.  The hot water heater broke because the filter my husby put on the water line clogged, causing the water heater to explode when the dishwashing timer clicked on (at 2 am).  The filter clogged because our well water looks like pond scum.  Our well water looks like pond scum, because our pond leaks, turning the front acreage into a marsh and contaminating our well. 

It will cost $2000 to replace the special-sized propane water heater.  It will cost $5000 to try to repack the well to keep out the pond seepage.  It will cost $20000 to drain the pond and line it with concrete.

Rural living sucks.  That is all.

Thanks Di.

I needed that.

I also enjoy rural living - with a well - a septic system - etc.

Plus squirrels are trying to set up house in my attic.

Arrrgh!

As dark is the absence of light, so evil is the absence of good.

If you would destroy evil, do good.

Evil cannot be perfected. Thank God.

feng... if you lived near me I'd try to set you up with at my mc'ds .. we get away with murder in terms of coming and going and pretty much say "screw the rules"

Folsom right? I'd be down with that. I do volunteer work in Rancho Cordova when I can so it's in my area now.

Darth D.: A job within walking distance would be good and all but I live in roughly the same area as ~Di, which is to say the middle of nowhere. Besides, I'd still need to get down the hill for school.

Things are going better now anyway though. The alternator in my car is getting fixed for free since they rebuilt it so recently and I should be able to find another job soon.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I broke my toe for the third time in as many months. First time I accidentally kicked a bed. I rebroke it going down a water slide. Injured again when a box of books gave me a dirty look.

Sometimes the little meat hook is a pain, but I'm sorta attached to the wee cripple. So I do what I can to make him comfortable: tape him up, pat him on the head and take him on a grueling run. He's my Tiny Tim of toes, refusing to bow to the Scrooge of misfortune.

I'm deprived of any cRPGs at the moment, so I'm left with the husk of Van Buren. I feel like I'm being taunted, because I'm fairly certain that I suck at DMing and I'm going to do a disservice to this material. I just can't seem to get anything right. I have all these great (?) ideas, but I can't implement them where or when I want!

And how much of an idiot would I be to aspire to become a game designer?

Edited by Pop

Yes, that's how it was supposed to be. We had a wonderful summer, then suddenly in august it stopped and it's been raining ever since more or less, but just a week ago it returned again, still going strong. I'm telling ya, something's wrong! :ph34r:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Indian summer it is

Meh, Global warming

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)