Revan vs. Thrawn

If Revan and Thrawn squared off against each other, who would win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. If Revan and Thrawn squared off against each other, who would win?

• Revan
    • Thrawn

don't know much about Thrawn so i go with Revan

Revan actually won 2 wars and in the manda wars s/he was in big disadvantage

the republic was about to fall, its army/fleet alredy suffered many losses and had very bad morale...

s/he was able to change the face of the war...

also in case both had similar skill Revan had the advantage of the force... to be able to see the (probable) future should be not bad in a battle/war

don't know much about Thrawn so i go with Revan

Revan actually won 2 wars and in the manda wars s/he was in big disadvantage

the republic was about to fall, its army/fleet alredy suffered many losses and had very bad morale...

s/he was able to change the face of the war...

also in case both had similar skill Revan had the advantage of the force... to be able to see the (probable) future should be not bad in a battle/war

revan would win

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

:blink:

Right now I am wondering does anyone read my messages, and if they read, understand a bit about them.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Welll I read! :D I red those books (3) about Thrawn. He was just incredibly smart. Always not just one but at least three steps ahead of his enemies. If we talk about one on one fight, i assume that Revan could win, coz as I red in the same book, a jedi (or dark jedi) needs to keep up his fitness (not only meditation), but about Thrawns fitness i dont know anything (wasn't mentioned). But as for tactical battle... Thrawn would outmaster Revan 10 times! I think so... Well Thrawn was Emperors best grand-admiral! I think that means anything...

I did. This thread is geared towards a win/lose basis rather than being about preferences, which was why I mentioned visual appeal to indicate like/dislike for me. (Retires and decides to rest)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I read your messages and I understand them. But did you read what Zilod post?

Yes, I read. But Thrawn's deeds are even greater.

Besides, which one is the "other war"? Mandalorian wars, and...? Revan was mind wiped before he brought Republic down. :blink:

And even after K1, as LS, he doesn't try to conquer Republic anymore, and as DS, well, he leaves to Unknown Regions :-"

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

But we are speculating what would happen and who would win if such fight would happen. That's why I choose Thrawn, by simple facts.

Revan & Thrawn are both cool, and I even like Revan little bit more (not much though), but Thrawn's tactical superiority will lead to his victory.

Why to have this topic? It is fun to speculate

But we are speculating what would happen and who would win if such fight would happen. That's why I choose Thrawn, by simple facts.

Revan & Thrawn are both cool, and I even like Revan little bit more (not much though), but Thrawn's tactical superiority will lead to his victory.

Why to have this topic? It is fun to speculate

he's right we are predicting what would happen if thrawn and revan battled

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

That's right, I'd totally forgotten about the fact that Thrawn always had ysalamiri around... which would mean that Revan would find him/herself to not be able to use the Force around Thrawn.

Not only that, but the fact that Thrawn always had Noghri bodyguards lurking in the shadows would seriously increase his odds of winning against Revan on a one-on-one battle. (I mean, yes, it wouldn't technically be a one-on-one battle if the Noghri got involved, but good luck trying to tell a Noghri he can't jump in to protect the person he's in charge of) :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Besides, which one is the "other war"? Mandalorian wars, and...? Revan was mind wiped before he brought Republic down. :ermm:

And even after K1, as LS, he doesn't try to conquer Republic anymore, and as DS, well, he leaves to Unknown Regions :-"

Defeating Malak, stopping the Sith, anyone? :)

Yup... Revan = not a chance.

Anyone who says otherwise needs to read the Thrawn trilogy.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Look at the votes. Revan is winning. Although you are trying to deny that.

Considering half the people in this thread have never heard of Thrawn, and that Revan is the "OMG TEH GR8 HEROES!" of the VIDEO GAME this forum's topic is the sequel to...

Go to a Jar Jar Binks fan site and ask if Thrawn could beat Jar Jar and you'd see a similar vote result.

Hence my "enough with the fanboy/girl" comment. :(

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Besides, which one is the "other war"? Mandalorian wars, and...? Revan was mind wiped before he brought Republic down. :)

Defeating Malak, stopping the Sith, anyone? :(

Oh, now Revan won the war all by himself?

Besides, which one is the "other war"? Mandalorian wars, and...? Revan was mind wiped before he brought Republic down. :)

Defeating Malak, stopping the Sith, anyone? :(

Oh, now Revan won the war all by himself?

In their defense, I will say Revan was the main catalyst

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Yeah, I agree with that. But Revan did not win whole war all by himself, geez

Without Bastila's battle meditation Republic would'vbe been defeated far before K1

Edited by Xard

thrawn.gif

by a VERY long shot.

Let's see... a jedi knight who's had more memory loss than a goldfish and who can only think one step ahead of his opponent vs an ALIEN IMPERIAL grand admrial who thinks 10 steps ahead of his opponents and is able to beat people from studying their ART.

he's only ever not understood sombody from their art once and he still turned them into dust.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

but a curiosity...

as said i don't know Thrawn too much but...

he had not a military advantage over his enemies?

as i know imperial fleet was superior to rebel one and i think even to new republic ones...

new TIEs (adv and def) where a lot better than various X/A/B-wings, even various new versions

and same for various missiles/gunboats

ISD and even VSD where also far superior to moncal class capital ship