Harbinger

Ok, to set a few things straight.

The Sith where on a "Sith Warship" as they are always talking about on the Harbinger holologs. They where talking about how there was a battle between the Ebon Hawk and this Sith Warship and the Harbinger went off course to go and investigate (Keeping in mind that the Exile was on the Harbinger, and their set course was Telos, Exile being a member of the Republic - Soldier or whatnot, I believe)

Ok so the Harbinger investigates this, and they find the Ebon Hawk which is damaged from battle and they dock it with the Harbinger, and I think that they found Kreia (which I dont know how she got there, but I dont think it was from the Warship) And T3. T3 was probabally searching around for whoever Revan wanted him to go and get (Exile probabally)

A team of Republic soldiers were sent to investigate the Sith Warship but then found that it was Empty, the Sith Assasins onboard it then boarded the Harbinger, keeping quiet still. Sion who was with them was found as a corpse I believe and taken to medical section of the ship. Now the Sith assasins where waiting away, on the Harbinger and when Sion awoke and asked "Where is the Exile..." or whatever, he and the Assasins started to wreak havok killing and destroying anything to get to the Exile.

Now the whole Republic crew was killed, and the HK unit on the Harbinger was programmed to protect the Captain, but because he died, and so did everyone else he protected the Exile and dragged his unconcious body into the Ebon Hawk, as to which the escaped to Peragus.

Hopefully I didnt spoil too much.

Edited by Sturm

Ok, to set a few things straight.

Now the whole Republic crew was killed, and the HK unit on the Harbinger was programmed to protect the Captain, but because he died, and so did everyone else he protected the Exile and dragged his unconcious body into the Ebon Hawk, as to which the escaped to Peragus.

Hopefully I didnt spoil too much.

HK was not programmed to protect the captain. HK was programmed to capture the last jedi and sell him/her to the exchange. He drugged the exile with Juma Juice and locked him/her into a storage compartment, and then HK started a chain reaction of events that crippled the harbinger. Kriea entered the harbinger, took the exile on board the ebon hawk, HK followed and somehow got locked into the storage compartment (the game never explains how, but you see HK break out if you do the tutorial), and finally when Kriea, HK, and the exile are on board the ebon hawk the harbinger, now controlled by the sith, fire on the ebon hawk (it was attacked twice). Somehow the ebon hawk gets away (that is never explained either) and T3 wakes up in an asteroid field.

Umm.. No I believe the HK unit says on Peragus, when you ask him who was your previous master he said "My last master was the Captain of the Harbinger" Well, when I said "Protect" I didnt necissarily meant it as fighting a whole battle, What I meant or what I should have said was "Serve" for the HK unit says after that due to the death of all on the Harbinger it is now serving you, and in its serving it saved you from potential death on the Harbinger, consult it yourself.

With Master he was ment to protect, HK means you

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

With Master he was ment to protect, HK means you

HK-50s do not have a master. HK-50s do not protect anyone. In KOTOR 2 the HK-50s are tracking down the exile for the exchange. They POSE as protocol droids but they are really bounty hunters, all of them, including the one on the harbinger.

HK was lying to the captain of the harbinger, lying to the maintenance officer on peragas, and lying to the exile.

If you speak with HK right before you board the harbinger he will explain everything.

the exile was on the harbringer traveling to telos, she was not a soldier, just a passenger (and probably didn't even wanted to go to telos)

the harbringer intercepted the distress signal of the ebon hawk and, after the request of a republic admira, went to investigate.

(probably) boarded the hawk to retrive it and explored the sith warship, while they where exploring the second one a contingent of "invis" sith assassins entered in the republic ship and awaited sion's orders

the republic soilders found both ship deserted, the crew on EH was dead and the sith ship was "empty" (actually siths where just invis) save for sion's "corpse" (and here is not much clear is sion was considered dead or not as is quite strange they put a corpse in a kolto tank)

HK50 wich mission is to capture the exile, "sabotaged" the harbringer systems and gave to the exile an high dose of medicines to make her uncounscious, then hide her body in a container.

sion awaken and the attack of the sith start, the harbringer is captured and during confusion Kreia (who probably was on the EH) was able to localize Exile's body and to carry it to the EH, HK probably followed her on the ship and in some way ended in the locked compartment. (maybe Kreia put it there).

probably the EH is attacked, Kreia become uncounscious (or fake dead) and we are now in the situation we meet in the prologue.

a thing or 2...

it seem likelly that was not HK to bring the Exile on the EH as even HK say that someone on the EH tried to get her body and to rob it from its bounty.

Kreia tells to the exile that was her who located her body in Harbringer cargo and transported it on the EH.

we also don't really know why HK-50 is looking for the exile, it speak about an employer and probably is goto... but is also quite strange HK behaviour in fact both on the harbringer and at perargus it really seemed he was awaiting for the siths.

so it could also be that in both situations it informed the siths about the exile position, made her uncounscious and awaited the siths to take her.

it could also be that kreia was actually not on the EH but aboard the sith warship, Kreia have no problems to hide her presence so it could be that she boarded the harbringer with other siths (not very probable but still possible)

Edited by Zilod

Who put the exile in the kolto tank on peragus hk-50 or the miners?

miners

And was krei conscious before ebon hawk reached peragus or after?

we don't really know, we know she was mostly conscious at peragus (when exile was inside the tank), we don't know if she was consious even when she was aboard the EH

And is hk-50 helping the siths or the exchange?

probably the answer was inside the HK-50 factory... but as it is not ingame... is supposed to be exchange/goto

(even goto at some point say that assassin droids are looking for the exile because it asked them)

but as said the behavior of HK-50 aboard the harbringer and at perargus is pretty suspicious and makes it possible to ipotize it was programmed by the siths to hunt the exile.

I think they work for the exchange, because they're in GOTO's ship...and HK 50 in peragus says something about a master that he can't tell the name (no quite sure about that...?) :ph34r:

But they can also be made by siths on M4-78...*looking at the M4 78 restoration project's work in progress*

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think they work for the exchange, because they're in GOTO's ship...and HK 50 in peragus says something about a master that he can't tell the name (no quite sure about that...?) :ph34r:

But they can also be made by siths on M4-78...*looking at the M4 78 restoration project's work in progress*

no there made on telos not on M4 78

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

Which one it was who made HK-50's, Goto or Atris?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

That's not actually reason at all... O_o

HK-50s are definitely not made by or working for the sith. The sith want all of the jedi dead and kill on sight. HK-50 clearly states that he needs the exile alive.

Didnt any of you guys talk to hk-50 on peragas?

He explains everything. He even asks you to get back into the kolto tank.

HK-50s are definitely not made by or working for the sith.  The sith want all of the jedi dead and kill on sight.  HK-50 clearly states that he needs the exile alive.

Didnt any of you guys talk to hk-50 on peragas?

He explains everything.  He even asks you to get back into the kolto tank.

Goto made the hk 50's to hunt the exile

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

to have the exile alive doesn't necessary mean that its emplyer didn't want to kill him/her

and his behaviour is quite illogical...

for example the part you say, when it tells to exile to go back in the kolto tank is quite suspicious...

the harbringer (who HK-50 probably knew was captured by siths) dock at the station with the clear intention to get the exile and it ask him/her to go back in the tank?

is obvious that they will get the exile and will private HK from its bounty, the logical thing was to try to flee with the EH and the exile at that point, at least he had a chance to recapture him/her

and it happened almost the same on the harbringer...

another strange coincidence is that the harbringer was able to dock at perargus station... who trasmitted them the asteroid drift chart?

and another one... HK was probably able to pilot the EH... so, knowing they where chased by siths and after the elimination of all miners, why not to actually bring him/her on the ship and carry him/her to its employer (to nar shadda) instead to await at the station?

as said i think too is way more probable that it works for GoTO, but imo there is not a real proof that confirm it or can clearly deny that it was "working" for the siths

Edited by Zilod

HK-50 could not escape in the ebon hawk for two reasons. First, the harbinger fired on it damaging the hyperdrive, and second because he was locked in a storage compartment.

HK-50 wanted the exile incapacitated in the kolto tank because he is probably waiting for the other HKs to arrive. (A team of HKs are following the exile as you see on Telos).

Darth Sion was using the force to fly the harbinger (as you see in the movie). That is how he passed through the asteroid field.

There is a conversation between all the bounty hunters on nall hutta. It sounds like the HKs were hired by, not built by, goto.

HK-50 could not escape in the ebon hawk for two reasons.  First, the harbinger fired on it damaging the hyperdrive, and second because he was locked in a storage compartment.

HK-50 wanted the exile incapacitated in the kolto tank because he is probably waiting for the other HKs to arrive.  (A team of HKs are following the exile as you see on Telos).

no, here i was referring on Perargus, not the prologue... HK repaired the EH (reprogramming some droids) and killed all the miners, it was able to take the exile and carry s/he on the EH and flee from perargus or, knowing the Harbringer was behind them to help him/her escape on the hawk instead to tell him/her to go in the tank.

note that when it happened the harbringer alredy docked to perargus and was obvious that, if exile followed HK suggestions s/he had been captured by siths.

Darth Sion was using the force to fly the harbinger (as you see in the movie).  That is how he passed through the asteroid field.

but the harbringer had the drifter chart, and the Exile go to the bridge to take them

There is a conversation between all the bounty hunters on nall hutta.  It sounds like the HKs were hired by, not built by, goto.

i think this is actually the point... who built them?

i'm more inclined to think it was goto and this is the main reason i think they actually work for him...

- the fact that they try to stop T3 on nar shadda seem to point to that (at that point the exile was captured so there where no reason to protect goto).

- goto "comes" from Tealos where the factory is located and had the capabilities to enter in the military base and produce them.

- goto seem also to know whell HK-47

these are some hints that seem to point to the fact that could have be goto to build them, but on the other hand there are some dialogues where it seem it just "hired" them.

so let's say that it was not goto... who built them? i think the most probable answer is the siths, HK-47 is a "revan production", so maybe someone knew the project, and these droids where capable to destabilize systems and eventually transmit information about the jedi or republic fleets.

and this is what it could have happened both on the harbringer and perargus, with HK that transmitted the Exile location to the siths, made him/her uncounscious, sabotaged the ship/structure and await siths to come to get him/her.

I mean this makes no sense at all:

Which one it was who made HK-50's, Goto or Atris?

Goto that's why there at the telos base

So they (I presume he meant they with there) are (what "they"? Exile & co. Hk-50's?) at Telos base because of... Errm... :ermm:

So because Goto made Hk-50's they are at the telos base? :blink:

That still doesn't make sense at all!

no, here i was referring on Perargus, not the prologue... HK repaired the EH (reprogramming some droids) and killed all the miners, it was able to take the exile and carry s/he on the EH and flee from perargus or, knowing the Harbringer was behind them to help him/her escape on the hawk instead to tell him/her to go in the tank.

note that when it happened the harbringer alredy docked to perargus and was obvious that, if exile followed HK suggestions s/he had been captured by siths.

That is the point of the game that makes no sense. If he was not waiting for the HK-50s to arrive then why didnt he leave as soon as the ebon hawk was repaired? If he was planning to leave on the ebon hawk, why didnt he go as soon as the miners were dead, what was he waiting for? There are a lot of holes in the story and this is one of them.

The only thing that is certain is that HK is not working for the sith or he would have immedietely killed lthe exile and not went through all that trouble.

The astro-drift charts is another hole in the story. If they are constantly being updated and transmitted, then the charts on the harbinger would be no good, and the ebon hawk could have downloaded them in transit.

I really like kotor 2. I think its more to play than the first one, but the problem is the storyline. When you look closely you see a lot of loose ends and parts that dont make sense.

And, darth sion was using the force to fly, otherwise, why even have that movie?

in fact is for these reasons that i say is quite suspicious, it could be just for incongruency but looking at it from a sith perspective it makes quite sense.

also i'm not so sure the siths wanted to kill the exile asap, if really that was their plan they had just to open fire on the harbringer destroying it and not to try the capture.

in this light many holes actually make quite sense, again i'm not fully supporting this theory, is just a possibility.

for the drift charts i don't think it's an hole...

maybe invis siths where piloting the ship something like...

Sion: "hey guys, they are filming us, turn on your belts so i will look very cool"

siths: "sure master"

or maybe he was piloting the harbringer with the force and not moving it by the force, maybe he was just operating various controls

or simply they put the drift chart in the comp and turned on autopilot while Sion was chatting with Kreia... ehm meditating.

The HK-50 didn't, and couldn't use the Ebon Hawk because the navicomputer was locked. All through the game you have to rely on T3 for astrogation. It's possible HK assumed that it was Kreia that locked it, and for all intents and purposes she's dead until the Exile enters the morgue. If HK did know he could have been waiting around for Coorta's contact to off him. I mean the guy did know the details of Coorta and the "maintenance officers" plans for the Exile.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords