Robes and Hoods

No.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I think the the stupidest thing about the first one was that the robes like clung to the people's bodies. The only plus side was the robes came in a wide variety of colors. Like every robe you found was a new outfit.

Edited by wannabesith

I liked the jedi Knight and Master robes from K2. The robes from K1 were....unique I would say. Fitting for that time. I really would like to see a way where you could watch you character put the hood up. that would look freakin sweet!. And like when you had your hood up people would kinda talk to you differently......well maybe not that.....

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Hoods that you could pull up and down would definitely be cool.

As to the robes - I only really liked the padawan/Jedi ones (K2). The Knight/Master ones, and most of the rest, were a wee too - odd - looking for my tastes.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Are there any robes where you can put the hood up?

Not that I currently know of. Ossus Keeper robes are ok. Has similar design to Padawan robe.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I agree. I was disappointed from the robes of K1 but I loved the K2 robes, they were so cool and original, and there were different colors and classes and they could power-up your character in various ways.

I don't understand why in the movies they always take their robes off, personally I think they are comfortable.

I agree. I was disappointed from the robes of K1 but I loved the K2 robes, they were so cool and original, and there were different colors and classes and they could power-up your character in various ways.

I don't understand why in the movies they always take their robes off, personally I think they are comfortable.

Have you seen lightsaber duels. Those probably get really hot and sweaty.