Easter eggs

What are all the easter eggs in both KOTOR's?

I would like to make a post where this information is avaliable to me and other people. ;)

Currently the only easter egg i know is the one in KOTOR II, where Atton has different dialog when you say ''Who are you?'' to him when he is in the force cage in Peragus.

I do not know the exact way to make this happen and i would like to know :)

Also please post any other known easter eggs for KOTOR II and KOTOR I

In case this is relevant, i have the Xbox version of KOTOR I and both P.C and Xbox versions of KOTOR II, the reason i own both P.C and Xbox is because i purchased the Xbox version and got given the P.C one for my birthday :p

Im planning on selling my P.C version on E-bay, but before i do i would like to ask this: Is there any reason why i should not sell it? is there some dire secret that can only be seen through the P.C version?

--------------------------

Metal_billy - DS Revan in KOTOR I and both DS and LS Excile in KOTOR II

http://www.eeggs.com/tree/8261.html

Here's K1's eggs. That's the most complete easter egg site on the net, by the by.

I can't find the K2 eggs anywhere in there, but I guess they can updated there once this thread bears fruit.

Add to the list the Atton dialogue Episode 1 reference. You know, the "Are you an angel"-one.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Easter eggs are hidden secrets, cameos, programmer jokes, intermedial references and other stuff that's sometimes hidden in the code or text files otherwise it can be just normal secrets, young member.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Hardly. It's not just games that the easter eggs are used, just check the site, even Microsoft Office has them. These not just some stupid unlockables or "push the wall on ammo depot second level on chapter 667 to get the kableewie launcher"-secrets.

kirottu said:

Relevance has nothing to do with that.

kirottu said:

And if you don't remember, there are suprises inside eastern eggs... Unless they are full chocolate eggs anyway... I'm not sure about this.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

He looks more like a Mon Cal to me

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

MOn Calamari? That doesn't look like MC at all, even skin is different color!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

And if you don't remember, there are suprises inside eastern eggs... Unless they are full chocolate eggs anyway... I'm not sure about this.

Never seen that before. That's sweet.

I don't think it look MC at all.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

:huh:

Oh... (w00t)

Wow, I've used word eastern egg for these things for years now. And... no one has ever noticed that mistake. Expect you... :ermm:

Meh, EASTER eggs :-"

• 2 weeks later...

Hah, this is off-topic, but I was reading some old OOTS strips (one of the best net comics ever, especially if you play D&D :thumbsup: ) and: teh linkzor

What I am refering to should not be hard to figure out... :shifty:"

Maybe Rich Burlew plays Kotor? :)

Sorry, this was off-topic

:ermm: You do know easter was Pagan? :ermm:

Is the herd of wookies to be considered an egg? As going back to Taris isn't an interesting prospect. I could never get the dancing Malak one to work. Not like I want to see that anyway.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Umm... there was no easter before jews...