32 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best sith lord?

• Darth Malak
    • Darth Revan
    • *Darth Bastilla*
    • Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilus
    • Darth Traya

Hey people just wondered who you think is the best sith lord in the kotor world. i think it is either Darth Nihilus or Darth Revan. They're so cool i love their masks and their capes and they are just soooo evil! muhahahahahaha!

revango9.jpgdarthnihiluszq5.jpg

Might want to take a look at what happened to this thread in terms of replies and discussions. Its somewhat similar to the thread that you have created about sith lords.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

From those? Revan of course

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

My forum name says otherwise

Revan for the win.

And err, there is a Scarborough in England? Wow in WA, we got a suberb called Scarborough

Oh and please dont do that "muahaha" laugh thing, it seriously makes you look very childish and stupid :thumbsup:

If we're voting for best at combat, definitely Revan. But if it's coolest in general or personal favorites, Nihilus has to be up there. He's just so evil! And he speaks sith-holocron-ese. He's one of those characters where it doesn't matter how easy he is to beat, he's immensely cool anyway.

As a second vote on favorite, I'd say Darth Traya. She's not neat on the same level as Revan or Nihilus, but the way she manipulates everyone... it gives her as much power in the end. And subtlety is a much-needed attribute in Sith lords. The only other person who ever seemed to have any was Palpantine, and he pretty much ruined that when he started cackling.

Edited by Lost Jedi

Revan... The only Dark Lord of the Sith to walk in the way of the light and save the galaxy.

The whole time he had the galaxy's best interest at heart

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I picked revan cause she was of course right about all of her choices but I would also say bastila cause she was very manipulative and wise when she went to the darkside.

My opinion is that its based on smarts than clothing cause we all know who looks the coolist.

Nihlus looks great but his surrondings and story sucked.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

I picked revan cause *she was of course right about all of her choices but I would also say bastila cause she was very manipulative and wise when she went to the darkside.

My opinion is that its based on smarts than clothing cause we all know who looks the coolist.

Nihlus looks great but his surrondings  and story sucked.

*He :ermm:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Aka HE :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

She You lose my little green friend.

As long as there's going to be an 11 page thread about the Exile being officially female for canon purposes, then Revan is, in fact, male as per that same canon. ;)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

She You lose my little green friend.

As long as there's going to be an 11 page thread about the Exile being officially female for canon purposes, then Revan is, in fact, male as per that same canon. :)

Fine Fine FIne!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding I don't care what you call revan even though I did think the male story was better ;)

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

This really isn't a fair pole. Everyone here gets to make Revan whatever they want in terms of personality, looks, and character.

Nihilus would probably defeat Revan anyhow. Before Revan could draw his/her lightsaber Nihilus would simply eat him/her (litteraly). Come on now, Nihilus eats whole worlds for dinner.