NHL

Darque

I remember TSN actually commenting that on a points per game basis, Sid the Kid has had the lead for quite some time this season.

He hasn't missed any games has he? The difference is purely based on the number of games the team has played?

I remember TSN actually commenting that on a points per game basis, Sid the Kid has had the lead for quite some time this season.

He hasn't missed any games has he?  The difference is purely based on the number of games the team has played?

He's missed three games so far. He was out with a sore groin a few weeks ago.

Uhm.. Crosby, ever hear of a difficult sophomore season?! No, didn't think so. :aiee:

I still enjoy watching Ovechkin and his physical pitbull style more than Crosby, but the kid really oozes talent. I have a frightening feeling we're still only seeing parts of his talents. I mean, if this is his difficult season, what will next season be like? :)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Rangers have only played 1 more game than pittsburgh. I believe Crosby missed a few games earlier. Crosby's lead won't last forever. Sorry folks, it's true; but he's still awesome.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Sid sat out three games will a slight groin pull a few weeks ago.

Besides, Marian Hossa will probably win the scoring race finally this season, I think.

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

The only way Crosby's lead won't last forever is if he misses more game.

The guy is a beast, and I'm starting to think he may actually be the best player in the league right now.

I think Hossa will lose steam. Art Ross is going to be between Jagr and Crosby.

And wow, Ottawa really needs some help, don't they?

Ottawa seems a little confused this season. They started off horribly, then they went on a tear winning 9 of 10 then had a three game losing streak and so on. It's not like they can't win games, but something is obviously going on here.

On a lighter note, Montreal scored two shorthanded tonight against Tampa. They have 9 shorthanded goals now. Nearly 10% of their total goals have been shorthanded. >_<"

On a lighter note, Montreal scored two shorthanded tonight against Tampa. They have 9 shorthanded goals now. Nearly 10% of their total goals have been shorthanded. >_<"

I caught Koivu's. That was pretty sweet.

Even though I was cheering for Tampa.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Not this guy, i had been saying 'tampa bay all the way' from the getgo of that season. It's turned out to be the only thing I've been right about, aside from the prediction that Forsberg would miss time this season.

And if you had TSN airing the Oiler game tonight Deraldin you'd be listening to Pierre MacGuire saying that Jarred Stoll is a 'monster'

Ladislav Smid just tied the game for the Oil with his first nhl goal. Nice work, rookie!!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Not this guy, i had been saying 'tampa bay all the way' from the getgo of that season.  It's turned out to be the only thing I've been right about, aside from the prediction that Forsberg would miss time this season.

And if you had TSN airing the Oiler game tonight Deraldin you'd be listening to Pierre MacGuire saying that Jarred Stoll is a 'monster'

Ladislav Smid just tied the game for the Oil with his first nhl goal.  Nice work, rookie!!

TSN is showing a football game down here in Southern Ontario. 49ers and someone, I'm just waiting for it to finish so I can see the highlights from the Montreal game on Sportscentre.

I had been hoping that Tampa would choke so that the Montreal curse would stay alive, but alas it seems to have broken. It's 0-2 in the last two playoffs. :)