NHL

Darque

That's the bitter Oiler fan in me lashing out at Nedved for bailing on us last time around.

And I buckled. I'm listening to Gene Principe on the Oilers PPV as we speak... :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

We're not playing horrible tonight. We still seem a little sluggish, but we're not behind the eight ball...yet.

And I wish I had a picture of Olli Jokinen's moustache right now. It's high-larious!

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

It wasn't just 'Nando who had a good first shift. His chance in the opening minute came on a feed from Jason Smith, who as opposed to taking his usual mile off slapshot decided to feather a wrist shot through instead.

I don't think we've had any major turnovers either so far... :o)

edit: and KLo was just talking about the return of Nedved. He started off by mentioning how cheap it was to get him. :thumbsup:

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

"Why doesn't anyone like Nedved?"

I do. Which probably explains whye evryone here hates him. :thumbsup:

"That's the bitter Oiler fan in me lashing out at Nedved for bailing on us last time around."

Wrong. the Oilers, and their fans bailed on him. They have a history of doing so. Why is it 99.9% of the time the player who gets the blame when the employer-employee relationship goes bad? That's silly talk.

P.S. Rangers win their second straight! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Jason Smith :thumbsup:

Hopefully HE gets out of his funk. His play has been mediocre this year. And I don't think it's just because he's not with Pronger, because he played solid without him last year (and in his time in Edmonton).

Raffi!

That was an extremely...akward goal. But Edmonton earned it. They've been pressuring Florida consistantly for this second period.

And Volo, Nedved was the preview for Pronger. :middle finger emoticon:

edit:OMG!! Bergeron with a great defensive play!!

and Hemsky with a beaut!!

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Another win tonight as the 'Hawks slowly build towards respectability.

I still kind of grimace every time I hear Bondra's name gets called, but I might be getting over it.

Lasse Kukkonen is some kind of mechanized penalty golem.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Wow, those were some wacky goals the Oilers got last night. Well, whatever it takes to win a freaking game, I suppose. Regarding Nedved I think that if there's anywhere he'll find some of his old touch it's with the Oilers. Considering the price I'm not against the acquisition at all, now just don't get tempted to put him with Sykora and Hemmer. :aiee:

^Yes, that is a good observation, Checkpoint. /God

Looks like another former Edmonton scapegoat is on the move.  This time it's Mike Comrie going from the Desert Dogs to Ottawa.

Looks like I get to thank the Oilers for picking up Nedved. If they hadn't, then Ottawa wouldn't have picked up Comrie who has 1 assist so far tonight. :brows:

EDIT: There, now Comrie has 2 assists. :)"

Edited by Deraldin

I'm sitting in 677th spot in my sportsnet pool before tonight's action. That's out of over 50000 people. Unless Buffalo can come up with a miracle here, and I see Afinogenov just scored, my bacon will be cooked.

And Comrie has been on the ice for four of Ottawas' six goals tonight.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I'm sitting in 677th spot in my sportsnet pool before tonight's action.  That's out of over 50000 people.  Unless Buffalo can come up with a miracle here, and I see Afinogenov just scored, my bacon will be cooked.

And Comrie has been on the ice for four of Ottawas' six goals tonight.

I leave for 5 mintues and Ottawa lets in two goals. <_<

'Hawks playing the Blues tonight, probaly will be able to pull out a win despite our terrible defense. Thank god for the bLues

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yeah, I know all about it, but we have had all kinds of luck when it comes to the Blues. Hopefully Ruutu can sort of break out here tonight or soon, not that he has played poorly, I just think that he could really do more, alot of it is chemistry though

in fact, the blues held a 1-0 lead through the third period the other night then succumbed to a lapse that cost 4 goals (3 were in a quick run).

they're a hockey team again, though they need to work on things.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

oh yeah Kor, and Havlat, eh. Havlat. Kids pretty good