Just My Luck

Krookie

Well I leave in an 3 hours, and I get on the ship at 5. Luckily 3 out of the 4 poeple in my family took geometry. Worse comes to worse we could call Darth Hades. I guess.

Just go on the main deck while the ship is anchored and drop a ball on the floor. If it rolls, your ship is frakked.

:p

Yeah, because if they had taken a geometry class, they would have been able to tell the exact degree that it tilted while they were on the ship.

"Not one damn person on the boat or reporting the news took geometry?"

Not to mention the captains deck has instruments that tell your how level the ship is and what angle it[']s at.

How would the person reporting the news know what angle the ship tilted at? They weren't on the boat. The reason I didn't mention that in my previous post was because I was trying not to make you look as much like the moron you seem to want to make yourself out to be. Have you ever taken a geometry class? Because you know, it doesn't teach you the art of magically knowing the exact degree at wich something tilts without any sort of ability to reference it to something, and without any sort of tools or instruments.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It could always be worse, I mean, You could be trapped on a plane where there were snakes.

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.