Wait or play now?

Hi all! This is my first post so go easy on me. :)

I just got the PC version of KotOR 2 and decided to browse these boards for some tips/hints on character builds. I noticed the thread about a restoration project stickied at the top and read through it. It sounds like its really going to add alot to the game as far as giving the player a more fulfilling experience playing through KotOR 2. So, my question is, should I just hold off and wait until this mod is finished before playing?

They've been working on it for some time. I'm not too sure if it's close to being done yet. I say play away, good man.

And welcome to the boards. I hope you survive the experience.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Well.. it depends on how you are as a person, since you can play through the game several times and still get different experiences :) atleast you can do it twice without a problem (Light/dark side), So my suggestion is, start playing light or dark, then take the other one when the mod is done :huh:

Thanks for the advice!

Ok, I checked out the website for the TSL project and it appears they already have fixes you can download. So, should I grab all the ones that 1.0b didn't fix? Also, do you guys recommend any other mods out there that are worth grabbing? I read somewhere about a light saber one and one for robes? I already grabbed the better quality movies and music so I'm good there.

Scrap the idea to get 1.0B and get the Gizka fixes (bar the fix for 1.0B)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Hi all! This is my first post so go easy on me. :devil:

I just got the PC version of KotOR 2 and decided to browse these boards for some tips/hints on character builds. I noticed the thread about a restoration project stickied at the top and read through it. It sounds like its really going to add alot to the game as far as giving the player a more fulfilling experience playing through KotOR 2. So, my question is, should I just hold off and wait until this mod is finished before playing?

31.jpg

--

Also: The restoration project is fine and all, but it's really there for posterity reasons. :wub:

manthing2.jpg

Play now. There's no telling how long it'll be until the Restoration Project is done, since they're doing it in their spare time. Further, you can always play it again once the Restoration Project is complete.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

yeah.

I suggest that you play game now, I think at least once as light side and once as dark side. Also, male/female storylines differs little bit. Biggest difference is in NPC

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Hi all! This is my first post so go easy on me. :thumbsup:

Go by your own understanding. There is not really any suggested number of times to play through game. It is designed in a way where not everything is attainable for a single character whichever PC you choose.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Play now.  There's no telling how long it'll be until the Restoration Project is done, since they're doing it in their spare time.  Further, you can always play it again once the Restoration Project is complete.

THOSE.... BASTARDS ARE TOYING WITH US!

meh anways, play the game first and see how crap it is, and then think how much better it will be in the near future

Seems ok. Suppose either strength or wisdom could be main attribute for character. If you are playing darkside and your first planet is Dantooine after Telos, might want to know that if you are thinking of defeating Master Vrook, Critical Strike works well against him. Boost your strength with items and increase it with points from leveling up. Use Hyper adrenal strengths to give it +6. Master Speed will increase your attacks, while DS Plague will weaken/slow Jedi masters.

Otherwise, your character seems fine as lightside.

Basic skills you might want to consider are:

Persuade

Repair

And perhaps security (so that items are not damaged or broken)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧