Best of the comic relauch?

What is the best series of Dark Horse's Star Wars relaunch?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best series of Dark Horse's Star Wars relaunch?

• KOTOR
    • Rebellion
    • Legacy
    • Unsure

I haven

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I prefer stories in time periods that haven't been explored to death by the movies and the EU novels.

I think that's why the KOTOR period is intriguing for me. Apart from the comics (which I'm only starting to read), and the games, I don't know much about it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Knights of the Old Republic era has always been a favorite of mine. Seeing it relaunched would be my choice.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I loved Tales of the Jedi but have yet to read the Legacy and KotOR comics(mainly because I perfer to buy the TPBs) , but the premise of both sounds promising especially since I just read the book "Betrayal". Either way I am going to choose KotOR just cause I love the games so much.

Edited by Fearless_Jedi

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I found first part of Kotor comics from the internet? I could read it to point

when jedi masters killed padawan and Zayne espaced. Then site insisted that you have to buy the comic if you want to know what happnes next, argh. (I bought them then)

I don

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Guest The Architect

Talking of the KOTOR comics with Zayne Carrick in them, well, I've read issue one on 'swcomics.com' but can anyone tell me what happens in the rest of the issues (that have come out so far)?

I don't have any of these comics (for that matter, I don't have any Star Wars book or comic at all) and I can't be bothered buying any of the comics and even if I tried, I probably wouldn't find them, but regardless, I don't want to buy any Star Wars comics, don't get me wrong, I like Star Wars and the KOTOR games, but not to the degree where I'd buy any books, comics, etc, I'll only buy any KOTOR game, Jedi Knight game and Star Wars movie (but there will be no more movies).

But I am interested in finding out what happens in these KOTOR comics (the ones where Zayne Carrick is in them), so if anyone has read beyond issue one, could you tell me what has happened? I'd like to know, just PM me, if you want...

Talking of the KOTOR comics with Zayne Carrick in them, well, I've read issue one on 'swcomics.com' but can anyone tell me what happens in the rest of the issues (that have come out so far)?
swtimeline.ru has issues 1-5, and I can upload issue 6 elsewhere should you so desire.

As for the story so far, you can just read the Wookieepedia article on Zayne:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zayne_Carrick

Edited by Sikon

I was able to find a copy of the first TotJ series (Ulic Qel Droma and Nomi Sunrider). So far they're pretty good.

I better not let Nurb hear that. :(

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)