Ted Stevens!

Blarghagh

They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

It's a series of tubes.

That had me in stitches.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I know. The U.S. is truly, a horrible place. I wish there was some way we could get out of here.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I know. : (

I just the other day got, an internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday and I just got it yesterday. Why?

HURR me am good at grammar writing HURR

They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the internet. And again, the internet is not something you just dump something on. It's not a truck.

It's a series of tubes.

Technically, using his terms it would just be a load of trucks.

Heck, forget the trucks. It just's a dump. A big steaming pile of poop.

Sometimes there's good poop, like the kind you get when you've been eating lots of fiber. Sometimes it's bad poop, like when you've been beans or corn or something, it stinks and hurts kinda.

Now we have a separate Department of Defense internet now, did you know that?

Do you know why?

Because they have to have theirs delivered immediately. They can't afford getting delayed by other people.

Y'see, here I was thinking they just didn't want to be connected to the rest of the net out of spite. Or security reasons. One can never tell.

Now I think these people are arguing whether they should be able to dump all that stuff on the internet ought to consider if they should develop a system themselves.

I think that's what you call a server.

Dear America,

It's our internet too.

Seriously, piss off.

Sincerely yours,

Andrew W.

Direct lines of reasoning don't work for Hades

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

What are you talking about? Sur obviously just doesn't get it. I mean, what a crap hole we live in. All the killing, violence, incompitent leaders. I mean, it's exclusive to the U.S. but the rest of the world is equally bad, just not as bad.

We have a monkey in the white house and a bunch of jackasses and fat elephants in the senate and house.  Pigs on the streets keeping order and squirrels uing kung fu coming after me.

Its all George Orwell's fault.

Man, that was so wickedly clever. :rolleyes:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

More and more reason why the United States of Hipocrisy is one of the most pathetic nations on this planet.

Have you ever been to Africa?

Hey, I just woke up.  Don't use logic on me while I am sleep posting.  Its rude.  :wub:

What do you mean you just woke up? It's almsot six PM, and I think you and me are in the same time zone.

We have a monkey in the white house and a bunch of jackasses and fat elephants in the senate and house.  Pigs on the streets keeping order and squirrels uing kung fu coming after me.

Its all George Orwell's fault.

Well instead of jackasses and fat elephants who believe in "Christiam values", we could have a bunch of communists pigs whose leader is named Snowball (we all know why they call him that :shifty: ) which is who killed Boxer.

Edited by Craigboy2

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Craigboy, I work at night from 10 PM to 8 AM, four days a week. I usually go to bed around 9 to 10 AM and wake up around 4 PM to 6 PM.

Also I said "one of," meaning the US is one of many pathetic nations. Then again, i is the human race I am talking about here. Hmmm, I think I need a beer.

Edited by Judge Hades

Oh man, I'm with the others, that "It's a series of tubes" had me rolling. :wub:

The guy was born in 1923; I guess he's still mentally stuck in the era of vacum tube metaphors/references.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Actually, I almost understood the tube metaphor. He seems to be clumsily pointing out that there is net traffic and it can slow down streaming data. I'm more concerned by all the nonsensical sentences. Still, he's a senator in Alaska. It's the 3rd least populated state in the US. Most people who understand congress are not too concerned about this. The ones who use this as an excuse to bash the US are simply ignorant about US geography and government. I mean, there are plenty of good reasons to bash the US, but this one is rather weak.

Edited by Hurlshot

Yeah, Alaska isn't even part of the continentaly United States, we just kind of took it off Japans hands after World War I. Not everyone in America is as ignorant as this guy.

It's not like that was a joke or anything like that.

Edited by thepixiesrock

What? That wasn't a joke, now this is a joke.

A duck walks into a bar, and orders a drink. He says to the bartender, "Put it on my tab" so the bartender says, "Ok" and he sets it on the bar counter!