how to get nearly invincible

ok I needed to get the best stuff in the game to be invisible and wanted to start off with my lightsaber were do you to get the best lightsaber upgrades to kill in like 2 hits

post-16892-1151956479.gif

Edited by Lucian

invisible or invincible?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Whichever planet you start off with, collect and locate parts for lightsaber. Upgrades for lightsaber might be like crafting items like Expert Fencing Emitter, Adegan Lens and an Ultimate Diatum Cell. Crystals like Pontite crystal can be obtained from the Queen's museum in Onderon's palace. Quite a few items are randomly generated, crystals included.

If you have done Onderon and Dantooine, speak to Rodian on Nar Shaddaa to establish trade routes with her. Looking at her inventory after that will allow you to obtain crystals like upari and lordian gemstone.

Some crystals like sigil, ankharres sapphire, Kai-burr and ultima-pearl will pop up once in a while.

Damage with your saber also depends on your saber form. Ataru increases critical threat range of lightsabers by 1.

Although the personal crystal from Dantooine adds bonuses to stats based on your alignment and level, it does provide some increases to strength and damage by a bit.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Ok, it depends on PC's current strength. If strength is at least 20-24, then lightsaber damage would be close to 10-30. Assuming that maximum upgrades (high damage crystals, emitters, cells and lens are considered) are available, damage could be close to 30-40. (Might even be more than that)

On average, around 35. Critical hits double that.

Average damage can go up to 40 or even 50.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

If you are thinking of amplifying damage further, could go for Guardian and either Weaponmaster/ Marauder so that you might get increase in damage or Str from either LS/DS mastery. Believe that Marauders have a skill called Fury or Frenzy that increases Str by 6 points.

Also, Weaponmasters are able to increase their basic melee damage by between 2-6 points. Find a GNS strength enhancer to give +4 to Str, Sith power gauntlets for +3 to Str, and a Power implant to add an additional +2 bonus to Str.

Furthermore, either Disciple or Bao-Dur can create Strength upgrades for armour that your PC is wearing.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Just use KSE and put all your stats to 99

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Or grind that cave with respawning lizards on Korriban. It'll take some time, but if you're bored and have nothing better to do that's the best place to easy grind your way to godlike status.

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

There is a way of leveling up against kinrath on Dantooine's crystal cave which might be a bit easier where swopping characters in and out of party each time you run out from area around crystal formations will trigger attacks from additional kinrath. It's just another way.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

my light sabers can do 8-40 now..... with my duel weild I use to have one had 8-40 and one had 5-23 and with my master furrly I could hit 90's just think with my lightsabers now and my upgrades and my strangth that was upgraded I could hit like 100's and stuff!

If you are thinking of amplifying damage further, could go for Guardian and either Weaponmaster/ Marauder so that you might get increase in damage or Str from either LS/DS mastery. Believe that Marauders have a skill called Fury or Frenzy that increases Str by 6 points.

Also, Weaponmasters are able to increase their basic melee damage by between 2-6 points. Find a GNS strength enhancer to give +4 to Str, Sith power gauntlets for +3 to Str, and a Power implant to add an additional +2 bonus to Str.

Furthermore, either Disciple or Bao-Dur can create Strength upgrades for armour that your PC is wearing.

same here

Or grind that cave with respawning lizards on Korriban. It'll take some time, but if you're bored and have nothing better to do that's the best place to easy grind your way to godlike status.

I managed to do that for two levels... Can't understand how people can do it to lvl 50

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yeah, found it tedious. Did it once, and did not try to go beyond level 24 for subsequent games.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

To make the best character you must be a sith marauder.

My character at the end with all upgrades and so did 60-110 damage right blade and 40-80 damage left blade. (two handed saber)

With power attack and speed I did each hit around 300-350 damage!!!

Kreia went down with 2-3 hits. :x (each "flying saber" was 1 hit at difficult option)

That was invincible. :)

In order to get the best items you must level some of your characters at threat injury, repair and so to create specific saber upgrades.

In order to gather parts I bought around 1000 repair parts from those with infinite source.

(One is outside of Dantooine city, if you help the mercenaries he will die and the other is a droid outside Iziz cantina)

There are no best items there are just a variety of very powerfull items to choose from.

Upgrade also your robe or jedi armor

(Darth sion drops dark jedi master robe along with a random very powerfull saber upgrade part)

In order to get the best crystals save and load the game before you go to the sellers (the best is outside enclave ruins) or the crystal cave.

Your pet crystal sucks unless you are a grey jedi like Kreia.

(for LS its solari crystal for DS quexoni crystal [something like that it is spelled I think] which you get by a female inside Iziz cantina next to the slicer)

Also use items to fortify your wisdom so that you can use even as a fighter jedi, force powers.

If you are a jedi who depends of combat use augmenting force powers. (most LS)

If you are a Consular use offensive powers. (Lightning, Stun, Plauge, Drain)

Know that your saber can bring much more terrible ends than any force power. :x

One more thing I would like to say is that if you want to create a powerfull character in an RPG game you must use your mind and imagination, calculate, then conclude.

This way, you can be a nearly invincible RPG player and gaming experience will be a lot different.

Why strive to defeat a boss, when you can be overall stronger than him? :x

A simple tip to become a super-killer is to have a double-lightsaber(or two single), Master Flurry, Master Speed, And the last lightsaberform(dont know it's name, it gives +1 attack and some other bonuses). this gives you a total of 6 attacks, and with the right lightsaberbuild you can do massive damage too, leading to one kill per swing, mostly.

Sanity is for the weak!

This is not correct the maximun attacks you get a round is 4 with the first blade. (3 from master speed and 1 from flurry)

The second blade can do only 1 attack per round.

So consider power attack instead of flurry. :)

ya! I just one of my light sabers to 12-41! im gonna buy pc version so I can have a cheat man and a normal man just because pc can use cheats and its slightly different

Edited by chos echo

This is not correct the maximun attacks you get a round is 4 with the first blade. (3 from master speed and 1 from flurry)

The second blade can do only 1 attack per round.

So consider power attack instead of flurry.  :(

Either one works well, however you quickly become strong enough that you will kill one enemy per round whether or not you use flurry or power attack. Choose which ever you think has the better attack animation. :)

To make the best character you must be a sith marauder.

My character at the end with all upgrades and so did 60-110 damage right blade and 40-80 damage left blade. (two handed saber)

With power attack and speed I did each hit around 300-350 damage!!!

Kreia went down with 2-3 hits.  :(  (each "flying saber" was 1 hit at difficult option)

That was invincible.    :)

Sith marauder attacks tend to work seamlessly with Critical Strike. No penalties to hit rate with that. Tried that against Vrook and although 2 out of 4 hits missed, the other two tended to be critical hits, considering that Master Fury, Hyper adrenal strength and Ataru lightsaber form (which extends critical range by 1) was activated, it seems to work well not just against Jedi masters but also against other enemies in game. Stun effect also works with Marauders from Critical Strike.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧