Who did you keep in your party the most?

There will be no Goto in K3. The devs are smart by seeing all of the Goto hate here on the boards and decide not to include him.

I wonder why they even had GoTo in the first place. The party didn't need more droids, and the character (some kind of mastermind crime lord) could have been much more interesting if it was a real person that joined the group.

He played a part of the HK droids/factory which was cut, if memory serves me right. He may have been more interesting before the cut, who knows.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Guest The Architect
GO-TO IS canonicaly dead. It is stated that Hk-47 camed with HK-50's (they choose to follow him rather than GO-TO, or something like that((note: Difference to cut ending, as in it they were Hk-51

That HK-47 and HK-50s thing was made canonical in The New Essential Guide to Droids, the same source that made the Exile canonically lightsided female.

Yeah.

I believe that as DS version it ends to GO-TO's death too. I mean, first HK-47 destroys remote, then he destroys GO-TO (as GO-TO tries to control him or something like that, I don

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I usually kept Mandalore or Kreia and i always kept Handmaiden in my party. She was an amazing fighter;especially after i taught her to use a lightsaber and the force; although it was extremely difficult to get her to learn the force through the darkside.

• 2 weeks later...

Mandalore was also ok for melee attacks and master power attacks, especially with upgraded vibroswords. Tend to include him as a member of party for raid of Freedon Nadd's tomb on Dxun.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Mandalore was better off being a ranged character with the Mandolarian Heavy Repeater. Kills from a distance. :wub:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Since Kreia can use both LS/DS powers due to her neutral alignment,

giving her Master Heal, Insanity and Death Field would immobilise and weaken enemies while healing herself at same time.

Have not really tried ranged rifles with Mandalore, but will find time soon. Almost forgot that he can have Precise Shot feats.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I usually equip Mandalore with a pair of pistols and either a double-bladed vibro or two vibro swords ... and whichever AI allows him to switch between the two as enemies approach ... he gets enough feats so that he is a formidable fighter with both.

• 2 months later...