Superman Returns...

><FISH'>

When villains run rampant, only one man can rescue a world in peril. Will you be able to master your super powers to save Metropolis?

Inspired by the upcoming Warner Bros. Pictures feature film and more than 60 years of DC Comics' lore, Superman Returns

It sounds just like the Spiderman game sounded, and that game got boring fast.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

actually I like the idea of him NOT HAVING A HEALTH BAR!

and ultimatly it looks like one of the spiderman games in terms of build but at least you won't have annyoing web races against a flier.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

thinks about superman 64's score in reviews... thinks about what this superman is supposed to be...

It'll beat out 64.

Did ANYBODY click the link I provided? That video proves, beyond a reasonable doubt, that this game will be great.

I can't watch video on this piece-o-**** machine here at work but I'll look at it when I get home. I'm sure it's going to be great though. ;)"

Did ANYBODY click the link I provided? That video proves, beyond a reasonable doubt, that this game will be great.

I can't watch video on this piece-o-**** machine here at work but I'll look at it when I get home. I'm sure it's going to be great though. ;)"

I came across it whilst searching for more info on this game (sounded like it had potential). I somehow got stuck reading other boards and what fans would love to see in this game. Then I come across this video and it shows just about everything the fans have asked for. The best thing is that the game isn't even half-way done.

I came across it whilst searching for more info on this game (sounded like it had potential). I somehow got stuck reading other boards and what fans would love to see in this game. Then I come across this video and it shows just about everything the fans have asked for. The best thing is that the game isn't even half-way done.

and it's going to be out in november...

and it's going to be out in november...

I can wait.

So they either started a few months ago, or plan on cramming a ton of content into the game in less time then it took them to put what is in it now.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Also, I just watched the video and it just makes me think it will turn into another Spiderman 2.

that's what I meant about " they ain't even half done" er to pixies first post (darn you gutman darn you to heck! with my booty slapping widow!)

Edited by Calax

I know what you meant, but Fish didn't understand what you were saying. i thought i would try to make it more clear for him.

Also, I just watched the video and it just makes me think it will turn into another Spiderman 2.

I liked Spiderman2.

actually it's just a symptom of Grand theft auto, you have story missions loosly linked together while doing various other missions and side garbage (like say racing people, or the clock, or doing good deeds that any cop could do) that raises the review score on a game for doing boring repetitive gameplay..

at least thats' my take on it

but I will still buy this game because it's superman and superman is cool like that :wacko:

I'm in the camp that the movie Spiderman games were pretty good. I can't count the amount of hours I spent unsuccessfully trying to finish the fifth or sixth 'Meet Mary Jane across town in thirty seconds' challenge. Plus you can deliver pizzas!! And search for skyscraper tokens! Man, that was fun.

As for the Superman game. Bokishi is right.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Yes the gameplay was repetitive in the Spiderman games, but they were a lot of fun to me. Not because the gameplay was revolutionary or anything, but it was more the control system. It was just so danged fluid and the animations were all lifelike and you could make him do just about anything Spiderman should be able to do, and some things you'd never seen him do before. I never really got bored of webslinging through the city because I was always coming up with new tricks to do while I went along. Chaining different combos in different orders and such. It was fun.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

I liked Spiderman 2, but it did get repetetive. I have no doubt that Superman Returns will become repetetive (or at least have a weak story) but I will still buy it upon release because no game is perfect.

Anyway, I'm probably going to get into the comics soon (it has nothing to do with the hype around the movie/game) so I will be interested in this game anyway. There is a disturbing lack of good superhero games out there.

Free-roaming games are great, no matter what!!1 Well, almost. I did get an urge to play the game after watching that youtube video at least.

Too bad it has to be about a Superhero though. More free-roaming RPG's instead! I'd love a RPG that played out in a town of that size seen in the Superman game.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!