Kotor 1 or Kotor 2

Kotor 1 or Kotor 2  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Kotor 1 or Kotor 2

• Kotor 1
    • Kotor 2

Well, there is same kind of topic in this or second page so this is going to be locked but anyway, k1

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

yup but ill still vote kotor 1

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

All pieces of game worked. Story, gameplay, humor etc.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Bastila alone makes Kotor 1 worth buying. Plus it had a good story a finished ending and decent characters that joined your group.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Kotor 1 actually had a storyline. Kotor 2 left, as said before, as a cliff hanger. Okay so five years after Kotor 1, but that doesn't tell what happened to Revan. Did he die; is he alive; is he fighting a greater evil; is he a Jedi; what happened to Mission, Zalbaar, Juhani, Jolee, Carth, or Bastila; are the Jedi extinct; is Master Vandar and the rest of the Council on Dantooine Dead; and where did Revan exactly go? So many questions unanswered, so many? Who can answer them if not Kotor 2, they sure as heck didn't answer my questions.

Did you play the game at all?

aye is it worth buying now? (after playing number 2)

Colour textures in K1 was substantiated, more so than in the second game. In K2, Dantooine's environment looked like the green from its environment had been sucked dry or it might have been that Obsidian did not add enough visual detail in terms of colour.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Kotor 1 actually had a storyline.  Kotor 2 left, as said before, as a cliff hanger.  Okay so five years after Kotor 1,  but that doesn't tell what happened to Revan.  Did he die; is he alive; is he fighting a greater evil; is he a Jedi; what happened to Mission, Zalbaar, Juhani, Jolee, Carth, or Bastila; are the Jedi extinct; is Master Vandar and the rest of the Council on Dantooine Dead; and where did Revan exactly go?  So many questions unanswered,  so many?  Who can answer them if not Kotor 2,  they sure as heck didn't answer my questions.

kotor 1 and 2 were confusing mainly because in kotor 1 reven is good kotor 2 reven is evil.

kotor 1 you be evil and kill good poeple and stuff but in the end movie you're good.

I think they both are confusing but I still love them.

I hate the begining in both! they just suck but it gets rewarding

can anyone tell me what happened to atton and every one else because I didnt listen to what kreia said before I killed her.

oh and darth sion was so fun to beat! kotor 1 and 2 are simalar you use to be evil then you go good (if you choose on kotor 2) and when you kill bastilisk and darth sion its also the same there both second boss bad guys then you go on to darth malak or kreia and youi have to create your own light saber.

Kotor 1 actually had a storyline.  Kotor 2 left, as said before, as a cliff hanger.  Okay so five years after Kotor 1,  but that doesn't tell what happened to Revan.  Did he die; is he alive; is he fighting a greater evil; is he a Jedi; what happened to Mission, Zalbaar, Juhani, Jolee, Carth, or Bastila; are the Jedi extinct; is Master Vandar and the rest of the Council on Dantooine Dead; and where did Revan exactly go?  So many questions unanswered,  so many?  Who can answer them if not Kotor 2,  they sure as heck didn't answer my questions.

kotor 1 and 2 were confusing mainly because in kotor 1 reven is good kotor 2 reven is evil.

kotor 1 you be evil and kill good poeple and stuff but in the end movie you're good.

I think they both are confusing but I still love them.

I hate the begining in both! they just suck but it gets rewarding

Now I am becoming scared... :) Don't you people know, that you set Revan to LSM, LSF, DSM or DSF with that conversation with Atton. If you say "I don't care about Revan" game assumes that Revan is canonical LSM Revan. If you want Revan to be DSM, you choose option that Revan went to Korriban to unite sith and then "Revan was man! Not woman!" option.

So it works.

Edited by Xard