What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Papa Roach - Scars.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Uncle Tupelo -- Moonshiner

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Interpol -- Narc

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

You should check out his Naked City stuff.

That, The Big Gundown (The Music of Ennio Morricone), Spy Vs. Spy (The Music of Ornette Coleman), the Masada albums and his String Quartets.

I love me some Absinthe and Kristallnacht, but those might not be for everyone.

Mos Def and Pharaohe Monch ft. Nate Dogg- Oh No

That's Pharaohe completely and utterly outmaneuvering Mos Def (who's a pretty good rapper), once more proving his greatness. Man, I love Organized Konfusion. And his solo album is pretty great as well.

The only ones matching his flow today are

Brotha Lynch Hung - RIP

and maybe

Guru - No Time To Play (From the now famous Jazzmatazz I album)

Rather old videos, but you get the idea.

Cynic? High Five.

Oh and,

B000005H3D.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Edited by Baley

Marc Ribot - Happiness Is a Warm Gun.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Avenged Sevenfold - Reminissions.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I saw McCoy play live @ Cape May, NJ a few years back. He's still going strong! And his trio included a damn fine young bass player whose name escapes me at the moment.

Duke Ellington Orchestra - Kinda Dukish / Rockin' in Rhythm (Live in Paris, 1963)

Edited by Enoch

Evanescence - My Last Breath.

I saw McCoy play live @ Cape May, NJ a few years back. He's still going strong! And his trio included a damn fine young bass player whose name escapes me at the moment.

Nice to hear it. If he ever decides on hitting this part of the world, I'm sure to be there.

Combine that album with Metallica's Black Album and you get Beatallica - The Grey Album.

http://www.beatallica.com/

Or with Jay-Z's Black Album and you get:

GreyAlbum.jpg

http://www.lookatentertainment.com/v/v-268.htm

Alabama 3 - Woke Up This Morning

And after three days of drinking with Larry Love, I jes get an inkling to go on home. So I'm walking down Coldharbour Lane, head hung low, three or four in the morning, the sun

Alabama 3 - Woke Up This Morning

And after three days of drinking with Larry Love, I jes get an inkling to go on home. So I'm walking down Coldharbour Lane, head hung low, three or four in the morning, the sun

Beatallica and DJ Danger Mouse are both cool in my book.

Rancid - Black Lung

Some things keep me going

Well I got no one to blame

Five o'clock is comin'

Do you feel the same?

When the lonely whistle

Calls out your name?

Life Won't Wait is such an underrated album.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Harmaa - Seitsensarvi

(Gray - Sevenhorn)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

nightfall.jpg
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds