What Music Are You Currently Listening To?

Darth Launch

Ike & Tina - Proud Mary

Although Ike Turner has been rightly villified over the past two decades or so, people forget he was one of the pioneers of the distorted guitar tone. Of course it was by accident when one of his amps fell off the back of a truck, but Ike needs all the little victories he can get, what with being a wife beater and all.

Plus his duet with Tina for the first two minutes of the song still cracks me up to this day.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hey -- Pixies

Then

What Might Have Been -- Little Texas

I'm thinking of a couple of you Obsidz folks while listening to music tonight.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Pirmordial - To enter pagan

:lol: To enter wiccan

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

HIM - Heaven Tonight.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Opeth - Wreath.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

best hip-hop group

f86028e1tkg.jpg

c53338p84pr.jpg

c7063721xa5.jpg

f55070xtnhs.jpg

h23239o8oly.jpg

f74467tjqej.jpg

f53666qfmrt.jpg

g75648h03d1.jpg

c96757n7en4.jpg

Yes. And I'm missing Gravediggaz, Jungle Brothers, dead prez, Stetsasonic, Masterminds, DJ Muggs & GZA, De La Soul, Jedi Mind Tricks, Kool G Rap & Dj Polo, The Roots, Geto Boys, Onyx, Digable Planets, The X-Ecutioners, Brand Nubian, Black Sheep, Three 6 Mafia, Pete Rock & CL Smooth, Ultramagnetic MCs, uh, and the list goes on and on. Yeah, I know, my tastes are pretty East-Coast centred. I'll add NWA, Da Lench Mob, Arrested Development, Cunninlynguists, Deltron 3030, Madvillain, OutKast and The Pharcyde.

Wilco - Jesus, Etc.

1144231_wilco_200.jpg

Fancy some buggery?

God, I need some Against Me!.

Backbeat Band - Money

That's .... what I want!

I thought you might get a kick out of Greg Dulli doing the vocals on that one, Drabs.

They hired a new girl in the floral department about a month ago, she's 23 and taken :) , but if she wasn't I'd be all over her. Not only is she funny and hawt, but her favorite band is...the Pixies!!! I asked her what her favorite tune of theirs is and she responded by singing the chorus to 'Caribou'

Carrrriiibooooooooooooouuu.

The Archers Of Loaf - Web in Front

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hey, Caribou's my favourite track as well. No, I lied, it's Dig For Fire. And I've just realised, and this has nothing to do with the Pixies, the Geto Boys are from Houston. Scarface was born in Jersey. Blah.

Pixies - I've Been Tired

best hip-hop group

f86028e1tkg.jpg

c53338p84pr.jpg

c7063721xa5.jpg

f55070xtnhs.jpg

h23239o8oly.jpg

f74467tjqej.jpg

f53666qfmrt.jpg

g75648h03d1.jpg

c96757n7en4.jpg

Yes. And I'm missing Gravediggaz, Jungle Brothers, dead prez, Stetsasonic, Masterminds, DJ Muggs & GZA, De La Soul, Jedi Mind Tricks, Kool G Rap & Dj Polo, The Roots, Geto Boys, Onyx, Digable Planets, The X-Ecutioners, Brand Nubian, Black Sheep, Three 6 Mafia, Pete Rock & CL Smooth, Ultramagnetic MCs, uh, and the list goes on and on. Yeah, I know, my tastes are pretty East-Coast centred. I'll add NWA, Da Lench Mob, Arrested Development, Cunninlynguists, Deltron 3030, Madvillain, OutKast and The Pharcyde.

Wilco - Jesus, Etc.

1144231_wilco_200.jpg

Fancy some buggery?

God, I need some Against Me!.

Now that's right

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac