Building safer nukes

Eddo36

It wouldn't be the first time he died. DEAL WITH IT ALAN!

Alan, Hades has proven that he is right, through logic, wit, and well thought out and concise arguments. You should all just fess up and deal with the fact that you are wrong, and Hades, master of time and space, is right.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It doesn't change the fact that he is still a moron.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It wouldn't be the first time he died.  DEAL WITH IT ALAN![

I have never died. Almost died several times in my life, but no actual flatlining as of yet.

Alan, Hades has proven that he is right, through logic, wit, and well thought out and concise arguments.  You should all just fess up and deal with the fact that you are wrong, and Hades, master of time and space, is right.

Um... Have you actually read my postings? They are absolute nonsensical drivel that no person of intelligence would even consider of reading.

Except in both cases the human animal still exists.  So you'd rather live on top of a bomb that could go off, rather than one that won't go off?

If it doesn't go off then what purpose does it serve?

That would be the threat of Mutually Assured Destruction used as an insurance policy to prevent "normal" people from killing themselves, even if it means not killing others.

Let's try and keep the conversation sensible, or I'll be forced to change the topic.

o050.gif

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It wouldn't be the first time he died.  DEAL WITH IT ALAN![

I have never died. Almost died several times in my life, but no actual flatlining as of yet.

Alan, Hades has proven that he is right, through logic, wit, and well thought out and concise arguments.  You should all just fess up and deal with the fact that you are wrong, and Hades, master of time and space, is right.

Um... Have you actually read my postings? They are absolute nonsensical drivel that no person of intelligence would even consider of reading.

Have YOU read your posts?

Except in both cases the human animal still exists.  So you'd rather live on top of a bomb that could go off, rather than one that won't go off?

If it doesn't go off then what purpose does it serve?

That would be the threat of Mutually Assured Destruction used as an insurance policy to prevent "normal" people from killing themselves, even if it means not killing others.

Let's try and keep the conversation sensible, or I'll be forced to change the topic.

o050.gif

I don't think that's possible. He practically just admitted to doing it for stirring the pot.

Hades just didn't want to admit he was wrong.

You're usually wrong.