Mystary.

Sammael

Neat. :p

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

What about the drawings with the naked women? Naughty Sammael!

"Ooo, squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! Quick, throw nuts!" -Minsc

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

That's the only comment you have, ramza? I am... surprised.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

I honestly don't remember. I've long since archived all my TBH stuff, and I'd have to dig through CDs to find it. Even if I did, I wouldn't post them without permission, though.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

That's the only comment you have, ramza? I am... surprised.

Did you expect me to get excited over some 3D models from an engine that will never get used in any game?

Meh... :thumbsup:"

"I am a well-known racist in the Realms! Elves? Dwarves? Ha! Kill'em all! Humans rule! -Me

Volourn will never grow up, he's like the Black Peter Pan, here to tell you that it might be great to always be a child, but everybody around is gonna hate it. :p

Did you expect me to get excited over some 3D models from an engine that will never get used in any game?

Is this a trick question?

Is this a trick question?

Depends on your understanding of the question.

Anyway, I am more waiting for a TBH module for NWN2 than the ressurection of this dead project. You should have shared these things with us at the time when the project was still alive or soon after it got canned.

Now, it's too late... the graphics look old btw...

Gnomish cavalry... :rolleyes:

Some interesting creatures there :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I think they look pretty cool.  Thanks for sharing, Sam.

Ramza is just bitter.  No Jefferson for you.  :)

Me? Bitter? Naaahhh, I am just tired of being the only one shouting "Jefferson". The project was canned and it is time to move on (no matter what you believe, I have many other things to do than trolling around). If something happens, big J.E. will inform us.

I don't know why but it seems to me that Volourn is behind this alt... :ph34r: