• revan
    • vrook lamar
    • kavar
    • darth traya
    • darth sideous
    • darth feta cheese see http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Darth_Feta
    • darth nihilous
    • Uliq-Qel-Droma

Revan was a brilliant strategist, while Malak was fearsome and brutal.

Er... they were both fearsome and brutal. That description was given to their conquest. Malak was just more ambitious and did what was needed to seize the mantle. That hardly makes Revan pitiful.

Er... I voted Revan because there aren't that many great options. I picked it right before I saw Kavar as an option. :o Kavar was definitely a great Jedi Master. His only inconsistancy was when he suddenly turned on you on Dantooine for no apparent reason. He was the voice of reason in the group.

As far as the dark side goes Kreia is the master. She would even have Palpy running for mercy. She played the feild and defeated a student far more powerful in terms of the force than she with one simple lie. In order to complete your goals you had to be part of her game, had to twist around just as she wanted. You were played perfectly, and even if you had known, you'd still have to be part of the game. Would you really leave Nihilus weakened just because you knew you were being used? Hardly. Your goals and her revenge were perfect. Kreia FTW!

Exile is okay too. I'm not too fond of the character concept anymore as it seems like the power there is too condition based. It also seemed inconsistant that in the end you wound was "healed" while it was the thing that made you unique. If Exile was more of a Nihilus mirror I would have voted her in, but alas...

I guess the Exile wasn't a unique character like Revan or Kreia.

She had the wound that gave her invincibility against Nihilus and perhaps Kreia, but once the bond was broken she probably returned to normal as you said, Yeti66.

I didn't like the whole finding out the Exile was just a wound in the force...It made me think much less of him. Also the game just made me really think Jedi are weak...With all Kreia's bashing the force all the time...Maybe I'm just weird and thought too much about it.

I liked the Exile and his story. Being a wound and having to know the secrets of Malachor and Kreia's objective to destroy the Force wasn't so bad IMO.

I didn't like much about Revan's story... I knew there was something strange about the dialogues (that later showed up in the revelation scene). But the ending was great and there was a deep sentimental story between Revan and Bastila that was very good.

I liked the Exile and his story. Being a wound and having to know the secrets of Malachor and Kreia's objective to destroy the Force wasn't so bad IMO.

I didn't like much about Revan's story... I knew there was something strange about the dialogues (that later showed up in the revelation scene). But the ending was great and there was a deep sentimental story between Revan and Bastila that was very good.

dude it sucked for me. my brother and cousin played the game before me and wouldnt let me play the first one so i already knew what happened long before it happened.

Well Revan does have legacy in KotOR story, I believe. In terms of personality-wise.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I believe that Zayne will become Darth Nihilus

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

There is speculation that its true. Zayne may have been exiled and then turned to the Dark Side, but however this doesn't explain why Nihilus speaks Sithese... he could actually be a True Sith... what do you think.

Some say that Zayne could even be the Exile, although the Exile is canonically female so that wouldn't be true.

Instead some believe Squint is Revan.

Vrook would be almost last even though he might have had some skill with lightsabers or when fighting him as a darkside PC. However, dialogue options him could be quite comical at times. Would not mind him as when playing as lightside when confronting Azkul also.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would still say Kreia. Also, age of her character goes well for her role with manipulation. Barely any other character in game would be able to see through her actions, even when she was near Jedi masters.

I think that Vash would have been an interesting contrast in considering how her character might be different from others in Jedi Council as another way of thinking how a Jedi master could have been without having to be forceful or manipulative at all.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

Darth Traya-

Not that revan isn't a BA, he is, but Traya has all of K2 scoped out from the start. Revan didn't even know who he was half the time...i.e. Traya wins in my book.

Revan's mind was almost destroyed after he was hit by a fire from a laser cannon from Leviathan perhaps.

Additionally, he was mind-wiped and a fake identity was planted in his mind.

But Revan was very strong in the force and was getting visions again and again about his past and even the entire power of Jedi Council could not conceal is real identity. This is a very noticeable achievement as well.

So, he would eventually know the truth by himself (if no one would have told him) as his mind was slowly recovering and the force itself was helping him.

As Kriea indicates that "Revan is the heart of the force". She was surely very intelligent.

But Revan is no less then her!