I watched Ep3 a few days ago...

You right... GL probably wanted to rush this end episode. He just put in some good fight scenes so the people could forget the other subjects. And he also made all the Clones kill the Jedi to just finish it of as Ghostofanakin said.

I hope... in the future... if SW will still exist, the movies will be based on a different era.

Yeah I think Order 66 was rushed IMO

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

What happened to Georgie boy?  He got all excited about the new CGI graphics and effects he could produce and spent his time on that, rather than writing a good script.

True, he wasted his time and money over graphics. Spend his money on a decent graphics team, while with the remaining money spend it on a dodge writing crew.

Do you really believe that?

Indeed

You right... GL probably wanted to rush this end episode. He just put in some good fight scenes so the people could forget the other subjects. And he also made all the Clones kill the Jedi to just finish it of as Ghostofanakin said.

I hope... in the future... if SW will still exist, the movies will be based on a different era.

Yeah I think Order 66 was rushed IMO

Was a bit, the scenes of the clones kicking some ass lasted like 10 minutes or so

_38411825_spielberg_150.jpgwardandlucas.jpg

THEY ARE CLONES

It's their beards and perhaps their glasses. I don't think they look much alike otherwise.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

And Spielberg is much more talented.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Spielberg isn't just a good director, he's a genius. He made some movies that were failures, but when he does things right, he does things most directors can only dream of.

GL is "merely" a good director who hit the motherlode with Star Wars.

Heja Sverige!!

But the way you said it sounded like you were putting Spielberg and Lucas on the same level.

Heja Sverige!!

Lucas didn't even direct the original trilogy. After A New Hope, it was supposedly a joint project.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

But the idea was his. He wrote the entire saga after all. Of course there were others that produced it along with him

Yes, the entire project was his. Including ewoks, Jar Jar Binks, awful dialogues, silly love story, crap character development, silly Palpatine laugh, and awful actor directing.

Heja Sverige!!

But the idea was his. He wrote the entire saga after all. Of course there were others that produced it along with him

Yes, the entire project was his. Including ewoks, Jar Jar Binks, awful dialogues, silly love story, crap character development, silly Palpatine laugh, and awful actor directing.

owned :shifty:

GL is nothing when compared to Spielberg.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

And Episode V was left to directorship of Irvin Kershner.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

And it's considered the best of the bunch by many.

Heja Sverige!!

owned :thumbsup:

GL is nothing when compared to Spielberg.

:( havent heard you say that for a long time

TESB was probably not merely another SW movie that simply fitted in with thematic ideas of saga, but demonstrated some sense of alternative ideas to how darkside was understood. And how Dagobah's auric darkness shielded Luke from prying Galactic eyes for some time before Cloud City during training with Yoda.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

TESB was probably not merely another SW movie that simply fitted in with thematic ideas of saga, but demonstrated some sense of alternative ideas to how darkside was understood. And how Dagobah's auric darkness shielded Luke from prying Galactic eyes for some time before Cloud City during training with Yoda.

"Blame" Lawrence Kasdan, apparently.

Heja Sverige!!

i love this movie..... i almost cryd when aniken was about to kill the young once in the consul chamber :blink: , and whe the clone turned on the jedi that was around in the galaxy :( ....but the rest of the movie was sweet ;)

Edited by mandalorianx

i love this movie..... i almost cryd when aniken was about to kill the young once in the consul chamber :blink: , and whe the clone turned on the jedi that was around in the galaxy :( ....but the rest of the movie was sweet ;)

that was f***** up when anakin killed the younglings ;)

A coward dies a thousand deaths but a soulja dies one~ 2Pac

i love this movie..... i almost cryd when aniken was about to kill the young once in the consul chamber :( , and whe the clone turned on the jedi that was around in the galaxy :( ....but the rest of the movie was sweet ;)

Those were the best parts of the whole movie! I felt like screaming "DIE FOOLS, DIE!!!!!" :thumbsup:

Heja Sverige!!