I hate customers.

Oerwinde

Quiznos is good but over priced. Subway is to blah. Jimmy Johns is where I get my subs in Ames.

Question, if you are closed why aren't your doors locked? I lock the doors when I close and let people out, if there are any, when they are done.

Quiznos is good but over priced.  Subway is to blah.  Jimmy Johns is where I get my subs in Ames.

Question, if you are closed why aren't your doors locked?  I lock the doors when I close and let people out, if there are any, when they are done.

It was 11:01. Locks are rarely on timers. Give him time to get to the door.

I'd like to know what happened after he ran from those customers. Did they break stuff?

Because Quiznos totally has a better product, now for a limited time only try our Prime Rib and Peppercorn sub, lavished tenderly with a double portion of our premium Prime Rib, sauteed onions, mozzeralla cheeze, and our Mild Peppercorn dressing. 

Also we currently have a limited time sale on our Double Stacked Pastrami sandwich, which comes with a double portion of our deli style Pastrami, swiss cheese, a hearty portion of dill pickles, and our Chef's Recipe Smoky Onion Mustard.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. BY USING OUR FORUMS, YOU AGREE TO ADHERE TO THESE GUIDELINES.

Advertisement: This forum is not to be used to advertise or distribute products, services or copyrighted material. Please do not post scans of magazine articles about our games

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm pretty sure Fenghuang is a Quizno's corporate plant.

I only like the Chicken Carbonara at Quizno's, but it is an insanely good sandwich. I prefer a place called Erik's Deli, but I think it's only on the West Coast. Still, the most common place I go to for sandwiches is a grocery store deli. You just can't beat a decent deli.

I've been training myself to eat salad fromthe kebab van on the way home. What you do when drunk you reinforce as a conditioned behaviour.

I figured it was worth a shot.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

do you use any special tricks to get yourself to obey?

I've heard training yourselfs can be a real bitch .. those little suckers always thinks they are the boss...

Fortune favors the bald.

Quiznos is good but over priced.  Subway is to blah.  Jimmy Johns is where I get my subs in Ames.

Question, if you are closed why aren't your doors locked?  I lock the doors when I close and let people out, if there are any, when they are done.

The store I work at is inside a convenience store, which is open 24 hrs. And we don't have one of those metal screen things.

As to the smell, its our bread. Probably the Parmesan Oregano or Herb and Cheese. It smells good at first, but once you get used to it its awful.

And for sauces, my preferred sauce combination is Southwest, Honey Mustard, and Italian.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I mean if you walked into a Subway with no meat or veggies out, no cutting boards, no bread, completely clean, and the guy on the other side pretty much ignores you, would you assume the place is still open

I'm not familiar with that chain's policies, but if the doors are open and the lights are on, there's always a chance that someone would be willing to serve me. I'd go in and ask.

However, these guys were just rude. You might try suggesting alternative places where they could eat at that hour, if it happens again, though be prepared in case they just want to vent their frustration on someone.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I mean if you walked into a Subway with no meat or veggies out, no cutting boards, no bread, completely clean, and the guy on the other side pretty much ignores you, would you assume the place is still open

I'm not familiar with that chain's policies, but if the doors are open and the lights are on, there's always a chance that someone would be willing to serve me. I'd go in and ask.

However, these guys were just rude. You might try suggesting alternative places where they could eat at that hour, if it happens again, though be prepared in case they just want to vent their frustration on someone.

Yeah, asking is fine, but when they just start ordering then get all angry at me when they're told its closed thats just stupid.

I hate stupid people too. This happens a lot:

Customer: Oh are you guys closed?

Me: Yes, sorry.

Customer: So that means I can't get a sandwich?

Me: Uh, yes.

I mean, isn't that what closed normally means?

This is a favorite of mine too:

Me: Foot long or six inch?

Customer: Yes.

Me: Foot Long or Six Inch?

Me: Foot Long or Six Inch?

Customer: YES!

Me: Six inch?

Customer: No, foot long.

Or:

Me: Is that just the sandwich for you?

Customer: Yes

Me: Ok, thats $#.##

Customer: Is that with the combo?

Edited by Oerwinde

Devastatorsig.jpg

If there's one thing I've noticed about people, is that they go through the motions.

Most places up sell the combo, so when you ask "Is that just the sandwich for you?" at a time when most people are asking "Do you want the combo?" they'll say yes because that's their expectation.

The three subway's I frequent also typically just ask about foot long, rather than asking footlong OR six inch.

Another one that bugs me is when I'm at the till and we have a big rush so I don't have time to check what the sandwich is before they wrap it I'll be like:

Me: What kind of sandwich was that?

Customer: Yes, thats mine.

Me: No, what kind is it?

Me: What was the sandwich?

Customer: No, thats all.

I mean jesus, how stupid are some people?

Devastatorsig.jpg

meanwhile at mcdonalds i've been testing if people are actually listening to me when they order drive through:

me:"THank you for choosing mcdonalds, where we make pigs fly, how can I help you?

or "thank you for choosing mcdonalds, where there is no spoon, how can I help you?

"thank you for choosing mcdonalds, this is superman how can I help you?"

also I've had somthing like that "foot or six inch" happen but with our salads/premium sandwiches... instead of lenght its crispy or grilled chicken.

also I hate people who are boggled at the idea that the drink is priced seperately from the food so that I can swap drinks to whatever I want. (i've had several customers curse at me about that)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

One common misconception is that small businesses need small customers ... actually, most of the time spent in SME sales is finding which (potential) customers should never be engaged as they are TOO MUCH WORK for the revenue. It's only big corporations, like McDonalds, Walmart, etc, that have the resources to deal with the fiddly little tyre-kickers ... :D

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT