My mentioning of my high IQ is not 'even' a tease.

to end teh curiosity of 'some' ppl on this site, i am telling my IQ points.enlish is not my mom lang'n i use an electronic dictionary when im on teh net.on a tickle test ive not used it ive got 127 and am considered as a mathematical 'genious'.on following 'completely different' turkish site depended IQ test ive gotten 154 points.and i was completely asleep for more than a day.those r my first'n only IQ tests ever performed.u r free to or 'not' to believe them but i dont use further tests to make my IQ 'seem' higher.

for mentioning teh IQ lvlz of my opposites, i can say that this is a problem for him/her only 'when s/he takes it 'serious' and try to convince me that s/he has a high IQ'.At least their taking my statements about their IQ level 'serious' makes me laugh loudly everytime I connect here after seeing the nasty swear words they use against each other all the time on this section.Moreover, an IQ of 120 is over average and can't be classified as being a 'fool', but when we compare it with my 154 IQ, it is a low IQ.Now if I call this 120 IQed person as a low IQed one, is it 'even' a 'tease'?Have I called him/her as 'fool'?I have just said s/he is low IQed when compared with me, but his/her IQ is clever when compared with general population 'not' with me.So, trying to focus on my calling of people as low IQed not only impossible when we look at even to 'supposed' board rules, but also laughable as I'm not insulting him/her when I call him/her as being 'low IQed'.Even 'a mods' IQ maybe below 154.Shall s/he take it as an insult if i tell his/her IQ is 150.when I call him/her as low IQed?A person with a 150 IQ is a genious but 'still' low IQed when compared with my 154 IQ being higher than his/her 150.I don't think s/he have even can think of this being even a 'tease' about this IQ story.Have i used 'any' nasty swear words against 'any' of my opposite yet?Do you think i dont have the right of 'even talking about the IQ level of my opposite'?If you willingly or unwillingly mean this, then i think teh mods should have banned somebody at the first time s/he had sworn to someone on this site with the words like ''f**k you and your mom, as*h**e, etc''.I still believe that you my opposites tried to make me warned for making comments about my opposites IQ level in any discussion here last night.however u maybe sure that i havent done such a thing yet.should i have done?my high IQ prevents me from doing hahaha

after proofs like being considered as a genious with a 150 IQ, but still low IQed when compared with my 154 IQ.(certainly not harrasful or making you feel embarrased, ashamed or something) mustnt 'annoy' u as u 'r' still a genious and if u really 'care' about my telling i am teh 154, then u still dont have a right 'even' to feel 'teased' according to teh rules of logic and science.u may also choose teh way of 'ignoring' my IQ statements if u r so 'sensitive' about IQ but 'not sensitive' about being sworn like a word 'horsef

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

It's a pity for earth as it is full of fascists claiming to be democratic.

I cared. And I still do.

Besides, Onur is right. His monologue - of which I've read every single word - is laden with sound arguments and common sense. These forums don't need trolling remarks such as yours, alanschu. If what you type doesn't add anything to the discussion, you shouldn't type. In fact, I think I'll report you to a moderator. You and your low IQ.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

BTW, I'm not insulting you. When I say you have a low IQ, it's compared to mine - and I have a horrifyingly high IQ of 155! So, even if I say you have a lower IQ than that, it could still mean that you have a higher IQ than the average population! Therefore, I am not flaming you! In fact, I might even be complimenting you on having a higher IQ than the average person! Congratulations, alanschu!

Hadescopy.jpg

Haha, make that quadruple post LOL

EDIT: LMAO I meant quintuple post!!!

off topic attempts to make a thread lock.

back ontopic:congrats for yo 'high!' IQ.

The Illuminator

Democracy starts with allowing different political opinions to express themselves.

Fascism starts with killling all, who has different political opinions than yours.

If we believe the internet IQ tests, I can consistently score anywhere from 160-180.

wow.that 'was' on topic.congrats.have u tried?

The Illuminator

Onur, for someone that English is not their native language, your use of it seems to actually be getting worse than better...

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...53entry379253

Another example of 'higher IQ'?

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

alanschu, alanschu, alanschu. You don't get it, do you? If you really read the opening post, then you'd have noticed that this isn't a pissing contest. This isn't about IQ, it's about Onur defending his position - he is not a troll, nor is he trying to be. If you guys weren't so full of yourselves and constantly ACCUSING him of such, he wouldn't *need* to make such a thread.

This isn't about IQ. Read the post. If he calls you an inferior piece of monkey doodoo, it's NOT flaming. He ISN'T a troll. You're only an inferior piece of monkey doodoo compared to superior pieces of monkey doodoo. It's not insulting; you're still a better piece of monkey doodoo than the average monkey doodoo population. It has nothing to do with IQ. You just have to drill the point in your thick hot sweaty skull that THIS IS NOT A FLAME.

Onur is therefore not a troll.

EDIT: tarna, this ISN'T about IQ. You're missing the point of the thread. SIGH.

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

Have I tried what?

teh tests.have u taken 'all' points btw 159 and 181?test repeating may make yo IQ 'seem' lower than it 'really' is.did u know 'that scientific' truth?

The Illuminator

The world is a university, but the finals are a real killer.

The world is a university and everyone is graduated in death.

The world is a university, but death is always the final grade.

The world is a university and every class ends in death.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Hey Onur why not start a Ruckus thread :blink:

hahaha!last year i 'attempted'.just before having flamed to be a 'homo' w support of some nasty pics like teh ones u see on threads on this site as usual.some ppl here think that only 'homos' can ruckus.to make this post on topic, i can say that i consider ruckusing as a sign of being 'highly' IQed however i gave it up cuz of teh flame ive xped'ere

The Illuminator

Time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast