Lionheart Collectors Edition Question

The easy way to answer all questions;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lands_of_Lore

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

OMG Lands of Lore! I remember that game! Does anyone else remember the invisible wall? I actually solved that puzzle in a dream . It was awesome. :blink:

Incidentally, what the hell is PoR? Or any of these other acronyms?

Lionheart was bad. It did some novel things, like most bad creative projects. BUt ultimately it refused to blend them with standard good ideas. Leads to Stink City in my book.

The only really good thing I could say about it is that it was STILL better than the main campaign in NWN.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

"The only really good thing I could say about it is that it was STILL better than the main campaign in NWN."

Tsk, tsk. It's sad to see you post such a falsehood. ;)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor.

I played the demo of Lionheart and then the retail as well. Not all bad, but easily very messy in combat unless you practice a little caution. And while the demo is quite limited it's actually very identical in features and interface. If you play the demo first you can actually export/import that char into the retail version or another run of the demo... I didn't encounter any game stopping bugs, but then I've also completed Vampire: Bloodlines several times unpatched (just need the console for the Johansen rescue).

Fallout: Tactics works extremely well, some might claim so well that it can play itself, but it's really nice to be able to switch between turn-based and some form of real-time combat.

(Signatures: disabled) 

Whatever you say about NWN's original campaign, at least it's clear that a lot of work went into it, and it did have some good moments. The same cannot be said for Lionheart after Barcelona. Characters? Story? Dialogue? Take out Barcelona and what you have is basically Sacred, about which the less said the better.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

"You just gotta know where to dig."

You know what's funny (well... to me, anyways, heh)? I just bought this game on a whim a couple months ago when I was Eb and no games I was intersted in. I went home,read the manual, and got sidetracked by other games (nwn, eq2, ETC.) and haven't even installed it yet.

I might give it a try due to all the high praise it is recieving. :wub:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"You just gotta know where to dig."

You know what's funny (well... to me, anyways, heh)? I just bought this game on a whim a couple months ago when I was Eb and no games I was intersted in. I went home,read the manual, and got sidetracked by other games (nwn, eq2, ETC.) and haven't even installed it yet.

I might give it a try due to all the high praise it is recieving. :blink:

Yeah, I saw it somewhere, thought about buying it but didn't, went back, couldn't find it, forgot what it was called, got Hell Kitty to figure out what the game was for me, looked it up on Gamerankings, was thankful I hadn't decided to buy it.