What is race?

Eddo36

So I misread your post... it became quite clear in the following posts I was talking about RACE.

It was a race to win the argument.

Pixies FTW!

**** you FTW...

You had no problems reiterating over and over how my statement wasn't clear enough, and how you figured I was talking about something different than I actually was.

Even after I acknowledged I could have been clearer, rather than discussing the topic, you continued to focus the argument on the words I used, rather than the argument itself.

If you can't handle the criticism, you sure a **** shouldn't make it.

Difference is one here is native english speaker and the other ain't...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Sorry, I'll try to be more infalliable in the future.

I love how rather ironic it was that suddenly the roles were immediately reversed mere days after you insisted on arguing about my use of the English language (perhaps your language barrier screwed with you there too) rather than the actual point.

Of course, when you don't have one, not much else to do, right Hades Jr?

I love how rather ironic it was that suddenly the roles were immediately reversed mere days after you insisted on arguing about my use of the English language

Wait. There was even a day between?

Hopefully Eddo will be able to study all this and complete his research.

This can be source for a much larger research-project...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Wait. There was even a day between?

Link

You initially brought up the subject here. But hey, lets get on the case since I used the word "days." Rather than actually discussing the point.

@Astro: Quoted for truth?

Of course, when you don't have one, not much else to do, right Hades Jr?

:o

Wow, that was low. >_<

And this turned into a pointless argument about another pointless argument, which is sort of like how people deal with the subject of race. We're all here after all or something.

Ya know what? I was going for a nice "We're here, so let's be nice" kind of thing, but **** it, too much effort.

Back to the race topic. I'm sticking with my initial assessment, which Mr. Astro and Mr. Lucius kindly reinforced. :("

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast