It's boring and I get bored easy.

...There is some sense here. Peragus is more like a mid-game scenario...

Well, if you look at some of the earlier screen shots, they show you with party members and light sabers on Peragus. There were Robots there, but I think there were Dark jedi there too with light sabers.

(...it seems Trask would like to speak with you...)

--Trask, I'd like to ask someth....

--LET ME OPEN THE DOOR FOR YOU, LET ME DO IT! MAKE ME THE GROUP LEADER AND I'LL OPEN THE DOOR FOR YOU PLEASE!

--Oh crap....

:(:):lol: Thats sweet I wish that would happen I would laugh my head of if he said that and I hate Peragus I want to play the game again but Peragus is stupid so I'll just download that mod

No one is worse than G0T0.  :mellow:

Zaalbar(sp) ? I'd rather hear English, no matter how condescending than that horrible, horrible wookie-talk. Or selketh. Or... ...*wince*. I'd rather have G0T0 than Visas' master! (No, not the exile - the other one :devil: )

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Zaalbar is a great Melee fighter, especially before you get your jedi friends :) GoTo just has no practical uses. He sucks personality wise, he sucks in terms of usefulness. Hes only good to talk to to get plenty of XP and Credits, but that is it.

Zaalbar? I hate wookiees, I think I would tolerate GOTO before those hairy bags.

QFT.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Zaalbar? I hate wookiees, I think I would tolerate GOTO before those hairy bags.

I know hes a Wookie, but with a Strength of 20, and at such an early stage of the game, he is a good melee fighter (although very poor personality). I never use him once I get Juhani, and I only use Zaalbar because of his strength and melee power :lol:

Zaalbar and Goto arent even in the same game :lol:

If you were to choose Hanharr or Goto, I would pick Mira, as staying neutral until that point, then getting Mira and converting her to the DS is alot better than having yet another Wookie OR Goto :D

Edited by aerowars617

So far, have only seen holograms of G0T0 when EH approaches Nar Shadda.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...

Someone doesn't understand joking

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)