Prestige Class

Lol, where did you find that information?

You aren't supposed always end up to your level cap, you know... In HotU you end up like 25-27, but level cap is 40...

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

The dudes are based off your lvl and if you get a good build it doesn't matter.

You finnally confirm we were right after all? :ermm:"

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

kidda like the consular/jedi master choice

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ive been working on a consuler with a sith lord for 3 days in the shyrack caves in the back,usind the hisiss glitch im level 208 with all maxed out skills, i can kill traya in 1 hit.

pffft. that's such a lie. I prefer sentinel for the added skill points and watchman to keep the skill points and because of the balance. Kotor 2 is so easy that you can beat the game with any combination.

ive been working on a consuler with a sith lord for 3 days in the shyrack caves in the back,usind the hisiss glitch im level 208 with all maxed out skills, i can kill traya in 1 hit.

Get your facts straight. Oh, and stick to one account on 1 day... :lol:

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I can get to level 31 without cheats hella hard but i can. Oh ya & in my experience "Darth Traya" i've found if you use the hssis glitch/cheat it makes the real Darth Traya on malachor almost IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT! ight thats what i got to say. peace out

I first played through the game as a Jedi Guardian/ Jedi Master since I wanted to recreate the movies and it was fun.

Then I switched to the Dark side (the fun side :lol: ) and was a Jedi Counsular/ Sith Lord and I was basically the Emperor. I had more force powers than I could use in battle, because the battles were over so quickly. I didn't even need my lightsaber- I could fry everyone in seconds, or blast them back with force wave, or it I wanted to have fun, use Insanity and then chop them to pieces.

I can get to level 31 without cheats hella hard but i can. Oh ya & in my experience "Darth Traya" i've found if you use the hssis glitch/cheat it makes the real Darth Traya on malachor almost IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT! ight thats what i got to say. peace out

then you have learned nothing and this post should be set as a spoiler!

Getting to lvl 24 would be enough as it gives about 6 points to use for stats. Besides, there is also a multiple kinrath spawn to use in Dantooine's crystal cave. Just run inside and swop a party member out and another one in when near crystal formation in cave and run out to make kinraths appear. Find it easier than Hssiss spawn.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I always go with Jedi Guardian and Jedi Watchmen or Jedi Master. The first choice gave me incredible stats, powers, abilities and talents. I was the strongest Jedi of all time... I was unbeatable.

• 2 weeks later...

Whether it is DS or LS prestige classes, by around level 24 to 32, would be able to have sufficient force powers from either side assuming that most of them are non-universal powers apart from Master Speed or perhaps like Battle Meditation.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧