Mothers of SW

It being mother's day, I think we should take some time to remember the various mothers and mother-figures in SW. Let me start with Padme Amidala, who was a good mother for finding good homes for her twins who would one day save the galaxy...

It being mother's day, I think we should take some time to remember the various mothers and mother-figures in SW.  Let me start with Padme Amidala, who was a good mother for finding good homes for her twins who would one day save the galaxy...

erm, she kinda died and left them in the hands of Obi Wan, Yoda and Mr Organa, so I wouldnt exactly call that motherly (w00t). A true mother would not give up on life because her husband became a Sith Lord! A true mother would be there for her children >_<

I would say a good mother would be Anakins mum, who knew he would have a better life (initially) off Tatooine, so kinda like letting her son go to University, only for him to drop out and into a dictators assassin :-

Edited by aerowars617

if i was left to take care of two kids by myself i would kill myself too.

just imagine what would happen in 6 years

Leia: mommy wheres is daddy

Padme: Ah hes ah... in the military fighting for our safety dear.Now shut up and stop asking questions. (w00t)

Just kidding about the top part. :lol:

Edited by Masta Revan

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Isn't this thread just an excuse to list every single female character in the Star Wars EU, whether canon or not, and beyond? I mean, the number of writers, fans, and more importantly- shippers- in the SW fanfiction world is so immense that every single female character's love life has enough fempreg lesbian slashfics on fanfiction.net to make them ALL mothers, in one way or another.

Edited by Ginthaeriel

This is in the Star Wars Universe forum :)"

if i was left to take care of two kids by myself i would kill myself too.

Just kidding about the top part. :p

(w00t) lol

[Not that anyone would ever encourage such a thing :D]

Edited by aerowars617

Cheers Nomi! :p

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Isn't this thread just an excuse to list every single female character in the Star Wars EU, whether canon or not, and beyond? I mean, the number of writers, fans, and more importantly- shippers- in the SW fanfiction world is so immense that every single female character's love life has enough fempreg lesbian slashfics on fanfiction.net to make them ALL mothers, in one way or another.

:p

I feel your pain. Guess who used to like several works of fiction which later became popular in the internets? Like Robin Hobb's Assassin. Gaaaahhh

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Leia actually did pretty good... one kid went darkside... one died... one.... yeah.... I'll stop now...

Nomi ftw

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 4 weeks later...

If I thought of it, daughters could also be mothers in turn and who could also be grandmothers. They could also be great grandmothers, although I doubt that age will permit an assuming of feminine roles further than this for mothers in Kotor and SW.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧