6 new Mass Effect screenshots

"Because the Xbox 360 will open them up to a larger market of gamers?"

Eh? Not really true. How many xbox owners are there? If it was only about the largest market share, they'd likely be choosing the PS3.

You're foolish if you honestly think the PS3 will have the largest market share. At $499/$599 it will have nothing of the sort. By the time Mass Effect is released, the Xbox 360 userbase will be 10 million at minimum, and growing quickly (if ME makes an early winter 2006 release).

Edited by 10k fists

If ever.

They do seem to put a lot of effort on the console side of late though and giving only lip service to the PC side.

A friend of mine just got hired there as an intern through my University. I asked her if she was working with the Live team, and she said that it was Dragon Age.

Aliasing.

That proves nothing! Dragon Age is still vaporware!!!1!11!!!111!

Fair enough actually. I know what I know about the project. I guess I'll just be one of those "I know a friend" type guys :)

But when I met Kevin Barrett at the informal "meet-and-greet" for prospective interns, he specifically mentioned to me that their interest in interns was looking for designers for Dragon Age, so I'll just go with what I know.

Edited by alanschu

Eww those screens got jaggies >_<

Yeah, I can't stand teh jaggies either. >_<

I can't stand XB360 because every game I played on it has jaggies >_<

It's sad... especially after MS claimed that a minimum design requirement for every X360 game was that it should run at 2xAA (was it 4x?) at full playable frame rates. :ermm:

mmm...360 on a 19" computer screen... :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm fairly sure Shadowrun will be far better than this. Too bad it's gonna flop just 'cos it doesn't have "Bioware" or "Blizzard" typed on the box. :)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds