1. 1. What is the Best Attribute?

• Strength
    • Dexterity
    • Constitution
    • Intelligence
    • Wisdom
    • Charisma

Well, at least dextertity adds your defense

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

No flurry does not. Cause the damage on flurry would be to low and have a HORRIBLE chance to hit against powerful foes when at lvl 10 strength. Plus each attack used with flurry with high strength would be like twice as much damage meaning you can kill the foe MUCH quicker. Strength is one of the most important stats their is to a combat master. I don't worry about it as a force user but for weapon masters, guardians, and sith Murauders you need high strength to make a good character.

Did I mentioned Weapon Finess somewhere...? ;)

And I doubt I need additional damage, all my builds with their 10 srt (Sentinel/Assassin, Sentinel/Watchman, Sentinel/Marauder) cut like a hot knife through butter through enemies and already slack them away in 1 hit (Hard difficulty)...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

EDIT: Oh and strength is VERY important for wepaons masters and stuff. It GREATLY INCREASES your damage which is very important. My Sith maruader can hit about 300 with 47 strength. That's not using any cheats or anything for the record. If I hadl ike 10 strength I could probably hit like half that.

Not greatly, I think. Strength only increases attack and damage by one for every two points of the ability above 10. Strength 10 is therefore +0 and Strength 20 +5. Not exactly significant, given the massive bonuses you can get from the various crystals and what not... I usually played a sentinel/jedi master with Str. 14, and I had no trouble hitting my opponents, even on the the highest difficulty level...

No flurry does not. Cause the damage on flurry would be to low and have a HORRIBLE chance to hit against powerful foes when at lvl 10 strength. Plus each attack used with flurry with high strength would be like twice as much damage meaning you can kill the foe MUCH quicker. Strength is one of the most important stats their is to a combat master. I don't worry about it as a force user but for weapon masters, guardians, and sith Murauders you need high strength to make a good character.

Did I mentioned Weapon Finess somewhere...? :p

And I doubt I need additional damage, all my builds with their 10 srt (Sentinel/Assassin, Sentinel/Watchman, Sentinel/Marauder) cut like a hot knife through butter through enemies and already slack them away in 1 hit (Hard difficulty)...

I highly doubt that. In fact I know that's not true. :rolleyes::rolleyes: I have 47 strength and don't kill my enemys in one hit. I am lvl 50 and have all the super good feats you are talking about. You are either making stuff up, or cheating if you kill your enemys in one hit. The only attack that really finishes the average enemy in ONE hit would have to be force crush. Otherwise it would take like 4 lightsaber attacks. What is the highest you can hit?

Duh, "Sidious was strongest sith lord in his time" my ass, he was the only sith lord
- Xard

W00T...lvl 50...

Guess your problem lies there... some weird thing called "Enemy leveling"

*sigh*

And infact...it is pretty true...and yes, I have 10 Str. then...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Be ignorant... see if I care <_<

^

Meh, try playing without any one of them, see how far you get. But I vote for wisdom. Seems to be the one I always focus on.

I bet I could still finish the game in convincing fashion starting the game with all 9's in my stats.

So I don't think I'd have any problem playing without any one of them.

Charisma is the most important for manipulation - those around you, your allies and enemies...

...And Wisdom is important for knowing when and how to manipulate them. :xo:)

Were this a PnP game. Since it's not, and you don't get to manipulate *that* much, I'll go with the majority for wisdom.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Strength for me. I like to get up close and personal. Although I've been using dexterity and finesse in my current run-through. *shrugs* Can't say I've noticed any real difference.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably Wisdom and Intelligence. Besides, Intelligence usually does not need to be raised beyond 16, so attribute points could be devoted to other stats in K2.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Strength and Wisdom are my faves depending on my type. Though I like to pump up my wisdom for male characters because of handmaiden. Dexterity is ok but I prefer strength monkeys over high defense. Intelligence actually became my most useful attribute because of how useful the sentinel is in kotor2. in kotor1 I completely ignored it. I don't care for constitution as I'm so good that I rarely worry about my health dropping dangerously low. Charisma I never raised for most of my characters. For my consulars I bumped it up a little but I have so much FP that the negative bonuses from opposite alignment powers don't matter anyways.

Somehow, Sentinels have further utilisation in K2, whether it is for LS or DS. And this is even without playing as either a Watchman or Assassin.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧