New MGS4 Trailer

I believe that it's not completely robotic. The legs are organic.

I'm not sure if it is organic or not. I do remember that the Metal Gear Rays in MGS2 "bled" as well, and there was no mention of them containing any organic material. Personally, I think it's just artistic license, meant to make the Metal Gears seem more like monsters (this, by the way, is consistent with Metal Gear Rex, Ray, and the Shagohad "roaring").

it's hydraulic fluid... mechanics have it colored red so that they can see it when it's broken.

Good point. I still think the sprays are done as artistic license. As Gromnir has said in the past, the Japanese tend to love giant monsters (this is not racist, but a cultural observation based on stories).

I believe that it's not completely robotic. The legs are organic.

I'm not sure if it is organic or not. I do remember that the Metal Gear Rays in MGS2 "bled" as well, and there was no mention of them containing any organic material. Personally, I think it's just artistic license, meant to make the Metal Gears seem more like monsters (this, by the way, is consistent with Metal Gear Rex, Ray, and the Shagohad "roaring").

it's hydraulic fluid... mechanics have it colored red so that they can see it when it's broken.

Good point. I still think the sprays are done as artistic license. As Gromnir has said in the past, the Japanese tend to love giant monsters (this is not racist, but a cultural observation based on stories).

Man, that's racist. I'm reporting you.

DEADSIGS.jpg

RIP

Does anyone else think that Raiden will be killed in this game? Both of the ninjas in 1 and 2 were bad-ass, seemingly invincible, but then eventually get killed. Seems almost tradition.

Raiden, noooo!!!

Raiden dying! (w00t) Well that would be great thing!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I just hope they don't give him that whiney voice again.

Whiney battle of all time. :p

Carth vs. Raiden

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

one thing that bothers me about MGS... you can take out the terror of the world that cost millions to produce arm and armor... with a max of 1 mil ordanance... (friggin stingers)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.