New MGS4 Trailer

don't forget raiden's running around while carrying olgas child...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

kinda figures that it'd kill him... (foxdie killing snake) given that liquid died origionally because of it. I never quite understood the whole "live" thing about how Snake nutralized foxdie in MGS1

kinda figures that it'd kill him... (foxdie killing snake) given that liquid died origionally because of it. I never quite understood the whole "live" thing about how Snake nutralized foxdie in MGS1

He didn't nutralize.

Naomi set it to something of a wild car effect. It could kill him at any moment. She thought it was the perfect revenge for Snake killing her father-figure (Big Boss) and Grey Fox (was her brother I believe, don't quiet remember).

He didn't nutralize.

Naomi set it to something of a wild car effect. It could kill him at any moment. She thought it was the perfect revenge for Snake killing her father-figure (Big Boss) and Grey Fox (was her brother I believe, don't quiet remember).

not sure about the father figure but grey fox was not her biological brother... I think he was a big brother style person in her life...

He didn't nutralize.

not sure about the father figure but grey fox was not her biological brother... I think he was a big brother style person in her life...

Okay, then her brother-figure. :)

Read the little information page on MGS2 (the document that's LONG as hell) gives you a lot of insight into her motives.

Not that I can hide my ignorance of the series or anything...but can somebody explain to me why that robot was bleeding when its leg was cut off? Or was it oil or something...looked red...

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

That trailer really rocks :) (oh, I mean those trailers since there is 2 of 'em)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

He didn't nutralize.

Naomi set it to something of a wild car effect.  It could kill him at any moment.  She thought it was the perfect revenge for Snake killing her father-figure (Big Boss) and Grey Fox (was her brother I believe, don't quiet remember).

Grey Fox killed Naomi's family while serving in Africa. He felt guilty about it, and adopted her. After Solid Snake killed Grey Fox in the Zanzibar Land incident, Naomi (which may or may not be her real name) infiltrated FoxHound and set herself up under false credentials to be their CMO.

Oh, and, yes, Snake's FoxDie is variable. It's said that stress (such as stress in combat) can trigger FoxDie. Remember Sniper Wolf? It's rumored that FoxDie didn't kill her because she kept popping Pentazamin.

I believe that it's not completely robotic. The legs are organic.

I'm not sure if it is organic or not. I do remember that the Metal Gear Rays in MGS2 "bled" as well, and there was no mention of them containing any organic material. Personally, I think it's just artistic license, meant to make the Metal Gears seem more like monsters (this, by the way, is consistent with Metal Gear Rex, Ray, and the Shagohad "roaring").

I believe that it's not completely robotic. The legs are organic.

I'm not sure if it is organic or not. I do remember that the Metal Gear Rays in MGS2 "bled" as well, and there was no mention of them containing any organic material. Personally, I think it's just artistic license, meant to make the Metal Gears seem more like monsters (this, by the way, is consistent with Metal Gear Rex, Ray, and the Shagohad "roaring").

it's hydraulic fluid... mechanics have it colored red so that they can see it when it's broken.

Your sources would be...?

Simple... ray was a marine produced Metal Gear. The initial version (marine built) would have been made according to the rules... and it would not have had the biomechanical parts because this was designed to hunt and kill other metal gears...

the Rays in the later part (where they go nuts) of the game were mass produced for use with arsenal, It's hard to mass produce that much tissue and keep it alive for that long... also it would have been much more fragile than the metals used in the gears production, they ACTED like they were animals mainly because of the GW program which utilized the architecture of the worlds most powerful computer (the brain) as a basis for processing and controling the flow of information in the internet. the only POSSIBLE organic tissue in the things would have had to have been the pilot Ocelot.