Are you all a bunch of drunks or something?

I think society's aware of drinking and its effects and getting help's easier if you have people around you. Friends and family kinda keep an eye on you too.

On the other hand if you do hard drugs you're pretty much an outcast and people don't want anything to do with you. It may be harder to get help or have people tell you when to stop.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I think society's aware of drinking and its effects and getting help's easier if you have people around you.  Friends and family kinda keep an eye on you too.

On the other hand if you do hard drugs you're pretty much an outcast and people don't want anything to do with you.  It may be harder to get help or have people tell you when to stop.

Theres an arguement to legalise drugs.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I have never been drunk in my life but generally agree that moderation is key.  I don't do drugs, and I most certainly do not drink except on rare once a decade affairs.

Dear god we have something in common.

Don't say that! :blink:

We need to remain as different as possible to entertain the others with our back and forth bickering. :p

I have never been drunk in my life but generally agree that moderation is key.  I don't do drugs, and I most certainly do not drink except on rare once a decade affairs.

Dear god we have something in common.

Don't say that! :blink:

We need to remain as different as possible to entertain the others with our back and forth bickering. :p

You guys would be no fun at a party.

But then again, maybe you would be. Your tolerance would not be that great. ;)

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Everyone does it, except people who havent grown out of their geek phase and religious nuts.

:'(

I just don't like the idea of altering my body/mind/perception. I'm barely able to function as is. :p

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Dark Revan, I am out like a light after four shots of Jack Daniels.

Like I said, I don't get drunk.  I go directly to passed out.

Do you often wake up handcuffed to lamp posts ? Missing eyebrows ?

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Speaking from personal experience?

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

Jesus isn't one to get hammered, I don't think.

- Everlast

Actually, I do too.

The similarities between you two are sort of disturbing at times. :(

- Everlast

Its easy to drink in moderation, a beer or three in the summer sun with your friends. A big party once in a while. Everyone does it, except people who havent grown out of their geek phase and religious nuts.

Yes, absolutely. The reason why I choose not to drink is because I haven't grown out of my geek phase or I'm a religous nut.