Best Day Ever

Krookie

Good Lord, Llyr, you just dropped 50 doofus points.

Ha, that's it. Instead of granting TOMBS points, I'll detract doofus points from people. This is a great idea! This is the best day of my life!

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

You've got to give Llyranor a break. This was a big first step for him. Next time, he might use you to shield him from an attacking horned cat.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Many years ago my girlfriend of the time set out deliberately to give me the best day ever. Leaving aside certain aspects this consisted of a late start, followed by a trip to the Imperial War Museum (yay, tanks!), champagne lunch in the park, a stroll through London, followed by pub, then front row seats with the Reduced Shakespeare company (which resulted in me being viciously abused during the show :lol: ) then Thai for dinner, then back home. That was awesome.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Is Reduced Shakespeare Company the same as Shakespeare abridged edition?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I can't decide which day was the best day ever (so far) for me:

1) When me and my girlfriend went swimming alone on a beautiful beach, with beautiful weather when we had just met. Later that day we bought a picnic basket and had dinner in the middle of a swedish summer town (exceptionally beautiful). In the evening we watched a beachvolleyball tournament in the middle of the same city, and then later that evening they turned the volleyball court into a huge outdoor cinema and we watched "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon" huddled together in the dark to escape the cold night air. The rest of that night is censored. That was a fantastic day/night.

2) When I was on Mallorca (party island in the Mediterranean) together with a bunch of guys, and we rented a pair of sun chairs (complete with a huge parasol) early in the morning on one of the best beaches on the island. 10 minutes later two russian models (honest!) turn up and rent the two chairs in front of us. 2 minutes later they remove their tops and start rubbing themselves and their thong clad bodies in some kind of oil. Me and my friends jaws just dropped to the ground. Apparently they thought that was funny because they kept oiling themselves up for the next 8 hours, doing all sorts of posing and stuff. I think that's the only time in my life I've had an erection for 8 hours straight :shifty:)

I guess the day with my girlfriend wins because I love her so much, but the russian model day is really close behind. I mean, that felt like a once-in-a-lifetime moment. I wouldn't even believe it happened if I hadn't been able to discuss it from time to time with my friends. To this day I wonder why they chose us to show off in front of..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

My 21st birthday, hands down.

Can't even begin to describe that day. It had everything. Everything! Wish I could relive it for the rest of my life.

Back when life was still good... :lol: Back when I still had everything I ever wanted... :p Back when society hadn't stuck its fingers down my throat yet... :shifty:

Can't even begin to describe that day. It had everything. Everything!

But did it have russian boobs?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

reduced shakespeare as in all the plays in 90 minutes, with a ukelele and a comedy cow, and a pie fight.

Imp War Museum kicks ass, btw.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My best day ever will probably be the day I die. I am so tired of this life.

But ... aren't those two little dollies in your sig related to you?

It's pretty obvious why the Chinese have a population problem, when their children are living dollies and almost fatally cute.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

reduced shakespeare as in all the plays in 90 minutes, with a ukelele and a comedy cow, and a pie fight.

:)

I absolutely love the reduced shakespeare company. I've even been on stage with them at one of their shows. Nervous as hell, but I managed to get laughs from the audience for my demonstration of how Emily Dickinson would eat them like bananas.

I absolutely recommend the show, and if you can, get front row seats.

-Elwood Blues

It's pretty obvious why the Chinese have a population problem, when their children are living dollies and almost fatally cute.

my brain futzed again and thought you said that chinese children were Doilies..

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.